Pleasant staff, location convenient for central Bangkok restaurants (Nahm within the hotel, La Table de Tee, Gaggan and Issaya nearby. Sky bar at the banyan Tree hotel next door). Nice small pool, elegant spa, extensive breakfast including a course cooked to order from breakfast menu. Will store luggage for you so a convenient base at start and end of trip. Easy access to taxis and convenient for both Suvarnabhumi and Don Muang airports.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel