“Perfect as always !”

COMO Metropolitan Bangkok
Ranked #19 of 883 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have been there again and as always the service was impeccable. I travel quite a lot and havé to recognize that few hotels in the world offer such impeccable service by its staff. Have been in a studio room this time which is not as good as a metropolitan room but still very comfortable. I can recommand the restaurant NAHM as well for its thai food! Will be again at this hotel for my next trip in August!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Jann H, Manager at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Emmanuel_8
Many thanks for your positive comment and warmest recommendation following your recent stay with us.
We are delighted that you have returned and your stay was another enjoyable one this time. Especially, we are glad to read that you valued the friendly and positive attitude of our staff so highly. Please be assured that I will forward your compliments to the entire team. I am sure it will be motivating to them to continue their efforts in the same direction.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok in August! Until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel is excellent!!! Delightful pool and spa. Faultless service.
Don't miss have a meal at the fabulous Nahm Restaurant - thankfully open for lunch.
We stayed only one night between flights - what a treat!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SallBill

Dear SallBill
Thank you very much for your fabulous comment following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok. I am delighted to read how highly you valued your experience with us and that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Until then I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed here as our first stop on our honeymoon in June, and what a way to start! The hotel is very modern in style, with excellent service from everyone that we came across. Location-wise it is a little out of the way of the main city centre but taxis and other transport are readily accessible. The transport is not a problem at all - Sala Deng station is a short walk away (no more than 10 minutes), so I would ignore the reviews that seem to suggest it is an insurmountable distance.

Our room was large enough for us with a super comfortable bed and a wonderful bathroom; the staff serviced the room twice a day and provided us with a selection of local fruits. The hotel pool was very welcome in the Bangkok heat, and is very large for a city hotel pool, though be aware it is very cold - refreshing but a bit of a surprise!

In terms of food and drink - breakfast was outstanding, by far the best of any hotel we have ever stayed in. Truly something for everyone, with filling healthy options that kept us full until lunchtime and beyond. We also ate in Nahm, which is the subject of another review. The Met Bar onsite does delicious cocktails though can be a bit quiet (or at least was when we were there).

In short I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel - the staff are wonderful, the location very good and the value is excellent.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TashInKent
Jann H, Manager at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear TashInKent
Many thanks for your positive and detailed comment and warmest recommendation following your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time and that we could meet your expectations. Especially, we are glad to read that you valued the hotel's location, which is a comfortable and easy walk to both BTS, sky train, and subway, very central to all other areas in the city and within walking distance plenty of shopping, dining and night life, while been really peaceful and quiet, so definitely a great base from which explore and enjoy Bangkok.
We truly hope to welcoming you back to the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok for a visit or stay in the near future. Until then we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great Hotel. Center of business district. Close to Silom and many great venues such as Maggie Choo's, Kudeta and etc.
Staff are very nice and helpful.
Also home of Nahm, the #1 rated restaurant awarded by Asia's 50 Best Restaurants.
A short taxi ride to the BTS (Sky Train) and MRT (Underground Train)

Room Tip: The Metropolitan room was quite larger than i expected. Nice bed and soft pillows!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear supamarkk
Thank you very much for your comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel. Please contact me directly when you are planning a return visit as I would be very pleased indeed to look after your booking myself and ensure another truly memorable stay.
Jann Hess, Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I wish we could've stayed here much longer: our room with a king bed, the pool, the gym, the service, everything was fantastic, really left me wanting for nothing. And the breakfast is beautiful with something for everyone (even raw food options!), although it was a little bit unclear what all could be ordered (for example, if you order coffee they will automatically bring a pot but if you ask you can get espresso/latte etc., who knows what they can make if you ask!). All in all, this hotel truly is as good as the reviews it gets. Highly recommended (might stop off in Bangkok again just to stay here).

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ALaunonen
Jann H, Manager at COMO Metropolitan Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear ALaunonen
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your great feedback following your stay at the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok.
It makes us proud to read that our team was able to turn your stay into such a delightful experience and we appreciate your favorable description and warmest recommendation of our hotel. Furthermore, I am happy to hear that we were able to exceed the expectations with our delicious breakfast.
Please be assured that I will gladly share your encouraging words to all staff, as your praise is the finest recognition of our work.
I definitely look forward to welcoming you back to the Metropolitan Bangkok in the near future. Until then I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The stay here was fantastic. The staff were friendly and could not do enough for us. The king room was great and big and we were serviced twice a day and had a beautiful fruit platter every day. In the late afternoon our ice bucket was filled. The Met bar made a great pizza. We were allowed to check out at 4pm and used the fantastic facilities on the 2nd floor to freshen up and pamper ourselves for our long flight home at midnight. Every detail was thought of and I felt so refreshed after pampering myself in this beautiful room with jacuzzi and nothing but the best products. I loved the eucalyptus, peppermint and lavender body lotion and all of the other products. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from some great markets where you can buy anything. We loved our stay here and would like to say thank you for your wonderful service. I would definitely recommend to friends and family and the price was very reasonable too.

Room Tip: King room was lovely and big with very nice bathroom
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dazza1960

Dear Dazza1960
I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable time and that we could meet your expectations. Especially, I am glad to read that you valued the friendly and positive attitude of our staff so highly. Please be assured that I will forward your compliments to the entire team. I am sure it will be motivating to them to continue their efforts in the same direction.
I truly hope to welcoming you back to the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok for a visit or stay in the near future. Until then I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We recently stayed for two nights at the end of our honeymoon. We were both taken back by how warm and friendly their staff were on arrival. The room was modern and stylish, while still being comfortable. The fixtures and fittings were luxurious too. We were most impressed by the breakfast, which was the best we had during our two week stay in Thailand. Nahm restaurant is also located inside, which served by far the best food we had in Thailand. The location is OK, only a few minute walk to local transport links. Overall, we had a great stay and would highly recommend.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear tomtapper
Thank you very much indeed for your fabulous comments following your recent stay at the Metropolitan by COMO Bangkok. I am delighted to hear how highly you valued your experience with us and that you enjoyed your stay.
As you have mentioned our delicious breakfast concept is very popular and renowned in Bangkok. It was also awarded to belong to the three best hotel breakfast in town. The concept with buffet and a la carte mixed makes our dishes healthy, fresh and with a very high quality.