We were on an over-night visit to Bangkok planning a trip for a small group of international ladies. We checked into the Metropolitan Bangkok having already had a long, hot day, with quite a bit more work to do. How nice it was to be met at check-in by such friendly and competent staff, as well as finding the room so comfortable, clean, and well designed. We only needed a little help getting connected to the internet, but it certainly wasn't a problem. The bathroom design is well thought out, and the beds are perfect. As is the selection at breakfast. We were both impressed and would very much like to bring our group to the Metropolitan for our stay. A big thank you to the management and staff there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Prestigia, TravelUp, Priceline, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo and Destinology so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel