We would absolutely recommend this special hotel to anyone staying in Bangkok. The metropolitan room with 'metropolitan' breakfast is the signature experience. We also enjoyed the spa and the good-sized swimming pool. For the health conscious, there is a healthy cafe on 1st floor serving healthy food all day.
The location is next to Banyan Tree and Sukothai hotels, and 10minutes walk from the famous night market / metro station / skytrain station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Prestigia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel