Love this hotel!
Much more personal than your average Bangkok chain-hotel, the Met is just fantastic. Our room was very reasonable, large, clean, with the nicest toiletries I've ever used in a hotel.
Food in the hotel is decent, if on the expensive side. The main restuarant Cy'an is worth visiting, but don't miss the healthier option of Glow (Courgette and Cranberry cake - amazing!).
The spa is really the hotel's best asset. Very well-priced massages and treatments, a fantastic fitness centre, very chic pool - it was the spa that kept us relaxed and blissed out in a normally hectic, bustling city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel