From the moment you step into the cool designer enclave, with the spare but lush flower displays, to the Yohji designer uniforms and the spacious interior, The Metropolitan Hotel is a testimony to taste, quiet luxury and elegance. Uber modern, yet not lacking in the thoughtfulness that makes Thailand so unique and charming, everything about the Metropolitan is so well thought through and the staff are ever willing to help and attend to your needs.
Despite the red short protests all over the city, I was totally unaware of this, and enjoyed every single minute either munching on organic yummy salads at GLOW, doing my morning sun salutation at the personal fitness sessions at COMO Shambala or just lazing by the giant poolside. This place is bliss, as is the similar property at Uma Ubud in Bali - COMO just knows how to do hotels tastefully and with spa-like ambience, it's as close to Nirvana as you can get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel