This hotel is really worth visiting. Its modern design and clean lines provide it a very cool crisp and fresh feel. It is also however comfortable, warm and friendly. Its location allows access to entertainment, restaurants, shopping and transport links.
The staff are very helpful, the beds are gorgeous, the pool, spa and food are also very worth enjoying.
Nahm their new restaurant is top class ... if ever so slightly pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel