I stayed overnight on a business trip and the hotel was a perfect fit. It is in sat horn which was for me a little far from the center, but the hotel was excellent. The service was smooth, room clean, large and silent. It is located in what seems to be an old building which is rather low compared to the banyan tree just next to it, but the feeling is much more friendly, than the banyan tree. The welcome tea and fruits were relaxing after a long flight and the good shower and soft bad made the transition into Thailand easy. The only comment i have is the Internet access. It was kind of odd that from each location (lobby/bar/room) a separate login was required though the prices were not high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMO Metropolitan Bangkok is a 169-room 5 star hotel defined by subtle, contemporary design and intuitive, polished service. The Met Bar, a stylish lounge-like bar, serves a comprehensive selection of martini cocktails. Nahm restaurant serves Thai cuisine from award-winning Australian chef David Thompson whilst 'glow' focuses on an nutritious COMO Shambhala Cuisine. Relaxation is available at COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, comprising Asian-inspired treatments, a gym, Yoga studio and outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Destinology, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your COMO Metropolitan Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Metropolitan Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Metropolitan Hotel