This little hotel in the famous South SATHORN Rd is clean and neat and very convenient. The staff are attentive and helpful. Wifi is available. The rooms are equipped with average sized rooms, clean sheets and good air conditioning. The bathrooms and clean. I brought a part of fifteen clients here from the USA. Something the management did not include in their website is that their swimming pool is beng repaired until August !! Unimaginable!
- Dr Meath Conlan, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Astera Sathorn is less than 5 minutes walk from BTS Skytrain Saphan Taksin Station. We provide all necessary, amenities and facilities. We also provide our guest an outdoor swimming pool, separate sauna and steam room, fitness center, free wireless internet, satellite TV, laundry service , limousine service and tour arrangement to ensure your total comfort, pleasure and relaxation during your stay. Private parking is free onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Astera Sathorn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astera Sathorn Bangkok
- Astera Sathorn Hotel Bangkok