Stayed Feb 2014 for 2 nights, and arrived around 1pm. The rooms were ready and were well appointed with all expected amenities. Fantastic River view.
Breakfast was excellent and we ate in the restaurant one night which was a buffet type meal. Again good but I have had better!!
Riverside bar was good, but expensive for what it was!
Having stayed once in the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, it will be difficult for any hotel to get a five star out of me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton