Welcoming and relaxing environment. Hotel clean, staff very helpful and friendly. Always with a smile.
Room on the 17th floor overlooking the river was excellent. One night we had room service as too tired to go out and it was like having a mini restaurant in your room.
Sit on the deck and have a cold beer watching the boats go up and down.
The free shuttle boat is ideal, cold flannel and drink of water on journey back in at night.
Would love to stay again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions. Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms. All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations with a subtle Thai style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton