The hotel service was wonderful. However, I couldn't recommend this hotel for a few reasons:
1) The rooms are a little damp. I am sure that this is from the showers.
2) While I selected and booked the room, they refused to take my name. Upon checking in, they put my husband's name on the room. That was a complete slap in the face. They should be welcomed into the 21st century. Women do have jobs and can pay for hotels these days.
On a good note, their breakfasts are excellent. There is a vast array of fresh fruit; the soups with shrimp are wonderful (20 shrimps per bowl!); omlet station; Asian noodles, etc...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelbag, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton