Royal Orchid is a fantastic hotel. The rooms (and public places) a calm, comfortable and offer fantastic views of the river. A sigh of calmness comes over you once you enter the hotel after a day of sightseeing.
Breakfast buffet is VAST and the setting (by the river) couldn't be better.
The location is also great - getting around is a snap as transit is nearby and taxis are inexpensive (not to forget the river transport).
Try the Thai massage by the river; it's he best thing to to "repair" you after a long flight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the legendary Chao Phraya River with exquisite views, we offer a pleasant combination of warm Thai hospitality and world-class service in a modern setting just minutes from Bangkok's business districts, entertainment, and attractions.Enjoy the refined style and modern comforts of a relaxing riverside hotel. Take time out at our two pools or book a spa treatment, discover exciting cuisine in our six restaurants and bars, or experience memorable events in 22 unrivaled function rooms.All 726 of our spacious guest rooms and suites boast spectacular panoramic river views. Revel in the warm, calming, and contemporary ambiance of these well-appointed accommodations, featuring subtle Thai style and the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper™ Bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Travelbag, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Royal Orchid
- Sheraton Bangkok
- Royal Orchid Sheraton Bangkok
- Bangkok Sheraton