Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park
US$89
US$67
  • Restaurant
1,184 results
All reviewsthe club loungepan pacificihg memberpatpong night marketroom upgradesala daengthe upper floorsmain restaurantquick checksilom areabusiness tripexcellent hotelconcierge staffrooms are largefantastic staywelcome drinknight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 September 2011

stayed here on business for 3 nights. location is brilliant, right on the end of silom road. gives you easy access to the BTS train station, lots of restaurants, street food and street shopping. also for golf players - the mecca of golf - THANAYA plaza is a 5 mins walk. plus some very good spa's and massage places.
ordered in room dining a couple of times. despite some hiccups, the quality and taste of the food is great.
also had access to the club lounge - that needs improvement in terms of snacks available during the evening.
rooms are nice & spacious - no complaints on amenities and linen used.
also WIFI works well and is complimentary
did not try the restaurants, the pool or the spa.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank 4wdboy
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I so MISS the beds at the Crowne Plaza Lumpini Park! Great sleep every single night! Stayed here over 3 nights and I couldn't fault the location or the service of this hotel. Walkable distance to both the BTS and the MRT. Tops Supermarket just steps from the hotels which we frequented for our daily necessities.

As this wasn't a typical sightseeing or shopping trip for us, we made use of the concierge who gave us great directions to the places we wanna go and on our final night even helped us packed our packages and ensured that all were tagged appropriately. Little touches which didn't go unnoticed and was greatly appreciated.

Will definitely come back again!

Room Tip: Get rooms which gives a view of Lumpini Park! That's why the hotel is called CP Lumpini Park!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GetawayJunkie
Reviewed 26 August 2011

I stayed over here for 4 days while on a trip on my own. From the moment that I checked in my experience was fantastic. The room was outstanding and all the staff that I interacted with are a credit to the hotel. The hotel itself is very close to the train station and sky train which was ideal for me and cheap to get around and the staff were more then accomodating on giving me directions. I highly recommend staying here and will hopefully be back again soon. Well done!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Everything works well in this hotel. Over-all stay was a very good experience.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Out of the chaos of Bangkok you come to an oasis of serenity. It’s a bit confusing to navigate as the hotel is on different levels, but as I am a Platinum member of the Priority Club I was greeted at the door, taken to the 23rd Floor, and then taken to the 31st floor where I was served drinks. The check in was fast and efficient and the room was lovely. Large, clean, nice TV and channels.

In short - a great place to be.

Room Tip: Belong to the Priority Club!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business