1,228 results
All reviewsthe club loungeihg memberpatpong night marketthe upper floorsmain restaurantjunior suitesilom areabusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are largehotel stafffantastic staywelcome drinkbusiness hotelrooftop poolnight lifesky train station
Reviewed 30 November 2017

I had a such a lovely time in the hotel. Hotel is very good. Nice food as I am a vegeterian they have suggested some special food the have for lunch & dinner at night.

This is a great hotel. It is well located with easy access to train and skytrain. I have stayed here three times now and the gracious service has always been first class. I stay on the Club floor with access to the Club facilities and it is worth every cent. I highly recommend this hotel as the staff always go out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible.

Room Tip: North side of the corner
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
thipthanva k, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Bhagyoday Autom... S,

What a pleasure to learn such a great review! Thank you for appreciating our effort in creating memorable hotel experience for you. Taking your positive review on board, we continue to seek for improvement upon our current facility and service. We look forward to welcoming you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Only passing through Bkk but comfort and access to BTS was essential + Gym + Pool all a plus Lumpini is always refreshing to jog or stroll around depending on the temp of the day .Check in was a breeze as always and the upgrade a welcome surprise . We had pre booked and the 3 nights effortless even though we were rushing here and there for visas -work permits - embassy and consular visits - any way nice to have our oasis to return back too ....great staff and service all top shelf ...do your self a favour and book a break at the Crowne .....

Room Tip: Corner Suites are best value
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Michael M,

I am glad that you have enjoyed our location and service from our team. Thank you for sharing your great review here on TripAdvisor and we hope to welcoming you back for another memorable hotel experience soon.

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

Our priority of staying around Silom area is a need for a morning run at Lumpini Park, a decent gym and near a Skytrain. Having been a Dusit Thani fan for a long time we decided to try this hotel for a change.The check -in is on the 23rd floor. Rooms are much spacious than any other delux room under in this category and new. There is a double wash basin in the bathroom and a japanes style toilet system which is heated and deserves double star points! The exterior of the building and the lift/ lobby area which is a tad tired in comparison to the rooms and restaurants area.The layout of the floor plan faces the restuarant and the bar which on certain nights when there is' live band' sound does travel up to the room. The bedding are extremely comfortable, breakfast section is good and your choice of the types eggs are taken at your table, a service I truely appreciate . There seem to be good ratio of customer- to - staff which make service here alot more enjoyable the moment you step into the hotel. Having breakfast here is more relax, tranquil and enjoyable experience as compare to Dusit Thani (unless if you are dining on d club floor) which lately have been packed with tour groups and feels more like a 3 star hotel during the morning rush hour especially where table are crammed next to each other. The gym is abit too small as compared to Okura/Dusit /Centara World Trade. The pool is compact like the gym but enough for a morning workout.
To summarise the experience. Would i used this hotel again? A resounding YES definitely. The one reason for not using this hotel is d size of the gym which is a minor glitch to all the positive experiences.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
thipthanva k, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Markgilstead,

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, and for taking the time to give us a valuable feedback through TripAdvisor. I was delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our service and facilities. Thank you once again for your review and we do hope to warmly welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I've visited Bangkok many times for business & pleasure during which time I've stayed in many hotels from 3 to 5* although never stayed at the Crowne Plaza despite intending to many times, I like the area so for this one night prior to flying back to Europe I choose the CP. check in was smooth with upgraded room etc. Due to my IHG status. We decided to to have Sunday buffet lunch which for the price less 20% for residents was amazing really very nice service food I would highly recommend, the room on the 28th floor was spotless not the newest but everything in great condition fantastic bathroom very comfortable king size bed I have to say it was a very relaxing 24hours .. Pool was very nice too.. The location close to Silom suited us with lots of food options shopping and nightlife.. I'm looking forward to an extended stay on my next visit to Bangkok I heard the hotel is very nice and I wasn't disappointed it's not the cheapest in Bangkok but just sorry I have overlooked the CP in the past..

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Craig C,

It was our great pleasure to have you as our guest and we are pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay. Thank you for sharing your experiences here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable hotel experience in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

As a frequent visitor i have stayed in various hotels , sadly this would be one of my worst choices.

Bed comfort isn't my taste , bed was far too soft , when i asked for the mattress top to be removed , this wasn't done , and plywood was placed on top of the mattress , plywood board can make the mattress more stable , but should be placed under not on top .

Food/Room service was of poor quality and not value for money

Room was dated , and could do with refurbishment .

One bright side staff where very nice.

To be honest for 5000 baht much better choices are available in Bangkok

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
thipthanva k, Manager at Crowne Plaza Bangkok Lumpini Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear travelalot064,

We are grateful for your sharing the stay experience with us. It is certainly regret to learn that you have unpleasant experience during your recent visit. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused and we will look into the matter concerned. We strives towards improving by learning from constructive feedback like yours and we will certainly look forward to welcoming you back.