“Best service ever!”

Ranked #84 of 861 Hotels in Bangkok
Brisbane, Australia
“Best service ever!”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Doubletree by Hilton at Sukhimvit Rd is very new and modern. The service from the moment you step out of your taxi until you check out again is fantastic. Staff are so friendly, always smiling, happy to help. They will go out of their way to assist you. The facilities here are great, the room well set up and always very clean. Sukhimvit Rd and the BTS train station is a short walk. Plenty of little bars and restaurants in the area to visit. I stay here often and would highly recommend it

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

BKKSS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Dear Debbie F,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangok and the fantastic endorsement on TripAdvisor.

We couldn’t have hoped for a more encouraging review from such a valued guest.

It’s very rewarding to know that we have reach your expectations and also succeeded in providing you with a flawless experience.

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

David Ecija

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Surprise: 1. Reception staff - Mikky. She shows her professional manner and answer all my queries and also solved my room assignment requests. ** She is beautiful and professional ** 2. Chief Concierge - Mr. Meng.... I staying in Double Tree on 14-18/6 then go to Pattaya Hard Rock on 18-20/6 then back to Bangkok on 20-21/6 staying in Chatrium Riverside Hotel. Since I would like to keep my 2 baggages in your hotel. But I just trying to ask Mr. Meng is this possible to help me to transfer my baggages to there directly than I don't have to come back and pick up as very far away. I CANNOT imagine that he say "YES" and he then call to Chatrium to reconfirm my booking over there and he had arranged everything.... ** I just can say he is INCREDIBLE and AMAZING **. 3. Room Attendant - Ms. Valida. She is the one cleaning my room daily and she performed very good - Neat and Tidy. Comments & Suggestion: 1. The round shape table in room design it looks not really match with the style. 2. Pillows are too soft. 3. The bathroom door have a door lock. However at the other side of the washing basin which can open the door facing the bedding without any door lock is very inconvenience and embarrassing if we are not family member just a colleagues... suggestion to put the lock also. 4. Suggestion to have NHK Premium Channel instead of NHK channel as boring. NHK Premium Channel would be more attrative. 5. Suggestion to have TLC and Discovery channel also.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Henry F
HiltonSukhumvit, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Chi Ming Irving K,

Thank you for choosing the DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok for your holiday break with your friends and the wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

I’m very pleased you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us and that we made an impression, both in terms of the service and our friendly and efficient staff.

Regarding the TV Chanel, I’ll be sure to share your kind comments with our IT manager for futher action.

Mikky, Meng and the rest of the team join me to thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you and your friends again on many more occasions.

United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

There is nothing to complain about.

The team in will always reply your emails regards to any enquiries you have and its always on time.

The check in ans out was very smooth in deed. Rooms is very clean and comfortable. Love the room concept.

Breakfast was good lots of varieties.. atmostphere was really nice .. all the staff are super friendly and always there to assist. Swimming pool is huge and just as perfect as the weather. Location of the hotel is thumbs up as its less than 5min walk to the subway. Hilton chain has never disappoint me. Will definitely come back

Thank you to Mr Meng and the whole team who assist me during my stay.Also to the reservation team that assist me thru emails.

• Stayed June 2014
Dear SunSandSea_13,

Thank you so much for your staying at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok kind review and fantastic endorsement on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you had a comfortable and relaxing stay and felt well looked after by our staff, having been particularly impressed with the hotel location, accomondation, pool area and breakfast experience.

Meng joins me in thanking you for your acknowledgment and we hope you will become regular visitors at our hotel.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I cannot find enough adjectives to rate this place highly enough. I'm now 3 months into a round the world trip where I've stayed in all kinds of places: hotels, bnbs, hostels, air bnb, and it really makes you appreciate when you visit a good hotel.

We arrived and I was handed a WARM welcome cookie when I walked through the door - as if it had just been baked for my arrival. The way to my heart is definitely through my stomach, and it was so tasty after an 11 hour flight with swiss airways and lots of cheese.

The team on reception are extremely friendly and helpful and even walked us all the way to our room before showing us around.

They've got all the usual facilities, gym, pool etc which from our quick view looked great but we didn't get a chance to use them since we didn't wake up until 15mins before breakfast finished and we had to get to the airport. Bringing me to the best bit of this stay - the bed and the covers. Hilton should sell these. It's the most comfortable I've stayed in for 3 months, I slept for 12 hours.

Hilton Honors is worth joining, we got complimentary breakfast, in room WiFi, NY Times delivery, and two free drinks at the HHonors happy hour set in the gorgeous surroundings on level 7 overlooking the pool.

When we got down to breakfast the staff were exceptionally accommodating, brought us fruit, pastries and coffees and let us at the buffet despite the fact they were closed and setting up for lunch.

Sadly as we had only one night and slept so long there was not much of Bangkok to be seen, but it means we'll have to come back and when we do we'll be staying here again.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mimmer83
Dear mimmer83,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and taking the time to reviewing your experience on Trip Advisor and rating our hotel the outstanding and will definitely come back again.

We’re very pleased we were able to honour the benefits you are entitled to as a loyal Hilton guest and delighted that you were impressed with both the hotel facilities and services, particularly the accommodations, bedding accessories, breakfast, pool and restaurant.

Thanks again for your feedback. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome all of you back to our hotel again very soon.

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed 19 June 2014

A very good hotel, with extremely polite and helpful staff. Excellent service and quality. Very neat hotel with excellent rooms, service, food is good, breakfast is very good. Overall environment is very pleasant. I fully recommend it.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Haani J,

Thank you so much for your stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted that we succeeded in providing you with a flawless service experience and very much look forward to your return.

Bali, Indonesia
Reviewed 16 June 2014

V pleasant stay in Bangkok. Good access to public transport, local food and shops. Rooms pleasant with good internet. taxis seemed to be easy to get. Staff v friendly and helpful. Hotel clean and fresh. beneficial being adjacent to the Hilton.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

Dear Kuta53,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and your review on TripAdvisor.

I’m very pleased you had a great stay with us and that we made an impression, in particular the rooms, hotel location and our friendly and helpful staff.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.

bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 15 June 2014

it s a small warm, nice hotel. i like the quietness. some hotels are too crowded, and noisy. the location is very good. 200-300 meters to bangkok BTS skytrain. I arrived work in 20 minutes. The swimming pool area is real nice. You can sit back, and relax, read your favourite books, magazines on the 7th floor.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Thee J,

I’m very pleased you enjoyed your holiday with us and that we made an impression, in particular the location and hotel facilities especially the pool area.

We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again very soon.