“Good location . Good service . Good Bed.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
Ranked #89 of 896 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very nice staff I very happy when I check in at Front desk they make me field good. I love Hilton bed make me good sleep and nice relaxation . Clean all of Hotel room , restaurang , anywhere. I field safety when I stay here good security system. Good location on Sukhumvit road Bangkok .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTree by H... S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I’m very pleased you enjoyed your stay and felt well taken care of by our friendly and professional staff and that you enjoyed hotel facilities.

On behalf of the entire team, it has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to see you back again.

David Ecija

Write a ReviewReviews (1,612)

994 - 1,000 of 1,612 reviews

Reviewed 20 July 2014

My stay in Double Tree Sukhumvit was very nice. The location of the hotel is very convenient and the amenities are ok. The pool looked nice but I had no time to try it. Overall, the stay was very good and the experience relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit and also for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed hotel facilities and the hotel neighborhood.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

a relatively new hotel situated at a quiet suburb in the sukhumvit area within walking distance from BTS Phrom Phong & The Emporium shopping centre. We stayed at the HHonors floor, quiet & nice. Deluxe room although compact but it's cosy & comfortable. King bed quality enable me to have a good night sleep! I like the rainshower bath & Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries. Kudos to Khun Meng @ Concierge & Khun Koong @ HHonors Check-In, both gentlemen are most helpful & Kind. My partner got a surprise delicious birthday cake!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We are delighted you had a wonderful time with us and felt well looked after by our staff from start to finish. Taking good care of our guests and making them feel valued and respected are at the heart of our efforts and I will personally thank Khun Meng and Khun Khoong for being especially attentive to your needs.

It is very rewarding to receive such wonderful feedback and we can’t wait to have you back again soon

Reviewed 15 July 2014

All of staff's service is nice. Especially, Japanese female receptionist's service is remarkable. Although staffs catch taxi without hesitation, proximity to train's station makes the hotel attractive.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit and also for taking the time to share your stay experience with us. We are glad to hear that you felt well looked after by our staff.

We thank you again for your valuable feedback and hope to see you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I find very little that I like about this Hotel. With taxes I way paying $140 US and I expect more.

I have to wonder who writes these reviews or if they have never stayed in Marriott"s or SPG's in Bangkok.

First let me say I am a Diamond and this Hotel seemed to have very low occupancy. Other then a high floor I was certain offered no Room Upgrade.

1. Started out bad at check in . Given the Doubletree Cookie and 10 minutes later in the room it was hard as a rock. I threw it in the garbage and believe me that is the first time I have not eaten the cookie.

2. Room is tiny for this supposed quality Hotel.

a. No closet just an open rack.
b. No useful mirror in the bedroom One stuck in corner behind chair totally useless. Can't imagine women liking that.
c. Work desk is a small round table. Barely adequate to work on but if you order room service , you would have to remove all your computers etc first.
d.Limited selection of channels on TV. No DVD
e. Bathroom has no mirrior in front of sink. Ridiculous you must squeeze over between toilet and counter to use mirror for shaving . Again women will hate it.

An architect with a brain would have put a mirror on the sliding wall so when it was closed there would be a mirror over the sink. Barring that a shaving mirror should be provided.
f. Breakfast Buffet was adequate at best. Bacon had been rewarmed so many times it was inedible. I ordered bacon and cheese omlette. I received a plain omlette.
Bread, cereal and juice choices were good. I get better fruit on the street for 10 baht. No watermelon on a Buffet in Thailand? Ridiculous.

Yes the staff is very nice but that is given in most Hotels in Thailand. The WiFi in the room is very strong and fast. The pool looks very inviting and the small gym more then adequate.

As mentioned I am a Diamond and travel extensively and usually treated very well as a Diamond in International Hotels. Hopefully they have only one size room because if that is an upgraded room, I would hate to see the standard. Yes I was on the Top Floor but the view was nothing special.

Oh and the entire corridor had newspapers left on their door except me. Maybe they forgot to ask me at check in if I would like a daily paper.

Thankfully I only spend one night here and will try the Hilton Sukhumvit tonight which I hope is better.

In this price range there are much better choices with Marriott, SPG and Carlson

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank firecat46
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stay with friends for 3 nights in deluxe room,twin bed with extra bed, friendly, helpful and cheers hotel staff, offer welcome biscuits
feeling so warm, chain hotel hilton just few step behind, location is good around 5-8 mins access to sky train phong phong station, breakfast at the ground floor, fresh and taste. Not much choice in each category but this is enough for us.
Public area free wifi, in room is chargeable, swimming pool & gym room on7/f,Clean and quiet area.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
BKKSS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Joey F,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel location and facilities and felt so well looked after from our friendly, helpful and cheers staff.

The whole team joins me in thanking you for the excellent feedback and we all hope you to see you and your friends again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights in January on our way to Cambodia, this was over election weekend. Hotel was lovely, very modern and clean. Staff were very helpful during our stay and helped when ordering taxis etc. Our room was a suite which was huge and had everything we needed, would highly recommend this hotel. We went to the Lemongrass restaurant for dinner during our stay which is a few doors along, very authentic Thai food, we loved it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
BKKSS, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Antony O,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok and posting such an excellent review on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our hotel in January and were particularly impressed with the amazing service and welcoming staff.

We very much appreciate this wonderful endorsement and hope to welcome you and your boyfriend back soon.