The Peninsula Bangkok
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$163
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$25
4,814 results
All reviewsacross the riverbalcony roomgrand deluxe suitemei jiangfax machinethai restaurantwrong sideboat servicechao phraya rivershuttle boatbreakfast buffetriver viewmandarin orientalour honeymoonluxury hotelconcierge deskfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Fantastic stay at this fantastic hotel.We felt everything was top.Superb service,change of bedding every day and towles twice a day,we got totally spoiled.Buffet breakfast -food paradise!!
Rooms are oversized and bed huge,a few different pillows to choose from.
Staff at the pool was so great,serving fruit,water,newspapers..they even go around and clean your reading glasess!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at Peninsula in Bangkok. Staff very nice at reception and helpful to get car to the airport. Only stayed one night but it was very nice. The room was comfortable and had all things we needed. Spa was also very good. Breakfast at restaurant was lots of fruit and good choice for Asian and Western taste. We would go back here.

Room Tip: Get river view for nice view
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2013

This was our second time staying here, had a fabulous deluxe suite with amazing views. In our opinion on the correct side of the river for the best views of Bangkok, especially at night. The staff could not be more helpful. Even when stuck in a storm by the pool, two lovely young men with umbrellas helped us get to dry shelter inside.The breakfast buffet is to die for and the meals by the pool very reasonably priced and very tasty. We look forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Probably one of my favorite hotel stays and certainly a great country to visit in general. I was picked up by scheduled car service arranged by the hotel. The driver was professional and on time. After an 18 hour flight that was a great way to start the trip. Check in was equally impressive and the staff was again very professional and organized.

I stayed at this property quite some time ago and was pleased to see everything was in fantastic condition. My room did not have the greatest view, but was extremely clean and well appointed. There was however great views of the city and river if that is your desire. Bathroom was spotless and the shower had great water pressure. If you have read any of my reviews, water pressure is a critical item for me.

Did get a chance to use room service upon arrival and my meal was delivered in less than 30 minutes. Room service at most hotels is truly, buyer beware. Not at the Peninsula. I felt as if I was sitting down in the restaurant. Food and presentation exceeded almost any hotel I have stayed in, which is a great compliment for this property.

Sleep quality is excellent and I found the bedding to be high quality and very comfortable. Noise level was minimal despite being in a large city. I also VERY much enjoyed the window shades being able to keep the room dark. Always seems there is that tiny section in most hotels that lets in the sun when you are trying to sleep and adjust to the time. Glad to see that was not the case here and it is very appreciated.

Great stay and look forward to a return trip soon. Would have almost liked to have something to go wrong just to see the great staff sort it out. I am sure they would have done a fantastic job.

Room Tip: Remember to take advantage of using the hotel's car service when transiting from the airport. Adds a extra special feel to your stay and you avoid the taxi queue.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 April 2013

8 days on business. comfortable hotel, very nicely done. Large rooms, mine had auto drapes, needed in the hot Bangkok climate. I enjoyed my stay, and the staff was very much present, but not clinging Will stay there again! I can recommend highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business