Classical style rooms in a classical style hotel. Nothing very exceptional in decor.
- view from balcony room
- river transfers by boat
- dinner buffet (truly amazing)
- fresh fruits and juices
- greedy for everything. they will "forget" to put everything - complimentary water, bath salt, even welcoming fruits (will put you 1 pear, 1 clementine and 1 rambutan for 2 people). Even anti-mosquito spirals you have to ASK for, otherwise they will wait till the very end, till mosquitoes really start eating you during breakfast or in the evening by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Developed as one of the finest hotel properties in Bangkok, its riverside location inspired the wave- shaped design, capitalising on the uninterrupted panoramic views from every room and adding a distinctive architectural statement to the Bangkok skyline. The Peninsula Bangkok offers commanding city views, luxurious comfort, sophisticated facilities, extraordinary dining options and the legendary Peninsula service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Peninsula Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Peninsula Bangkok
- Peninsula Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Peninsula