The hotel is truely a splendid place to stay in central Bangkok, while still seeking to have some relaxation and recovery. Greatly appointed in a low rise resort style (no tower, no concrete block) with plenty of beautiful water features and greenery.
Downside - at this last stay I noted the slipping standards in maintaining the place, with the onset of decay and running down setting in at the edges. Though not a great deal, for one of the worlds best hotels (Top 50) the little details are unforgiving:
- torn bed linen,
- mouldy smelling room,
- dirty, smelly water in the ponds and dredges
- arrogant staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COLONNADE, all-day dining restaurant features live cooking stations, Carving Trolley and a wide selection of Western and Asian favorites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, TravelClick, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Sukhothai Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sukhothai Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Sukhothai Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Sukhothai Hotel