“A must stay hotel!”

Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
Ranked #8 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is the second time we have been here and it just gets better. Cannot fault anything from the immaculately presented rooms to the exquisite and perfectly formed pool. BreakFast is a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds, early evening cocktails hit just the right spot and the food is superb. Can't wait to do the cookery course next visit.

Room Tip: All are good but go for the upgrade for real luxury. Higher rooms have the best views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Carolyn W,

Thank you very much your continuous support and loyalty towards Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed our spacious guestrooms, the tropical oasis of our swimming pool, the breakfast buffet spread at Orchid Cafe and the evening cocktails offered at The Living Room and The Sala. Your compliments had been shared with the team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back as well as to try the cooking class offered at basil.

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Location is perfect. Connected to the train station. Great incase it rains because the train is covered.

The entire staff was extremely helpful. They do a great job of making sure taxi drivers don't take advantage of you.

The breakfast is excellent. But the dinner is over the top. We stayed here towards the end of a 2 week trip and were tired of rolling the dice when it came to picking a restaurant. The dinner buffet was unreal. Everything and anything you could imagine.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ndotwood
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Dear Ndotwood,

May I thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the convenience of our central location and The Grande Connection, our skywalk bridge linking the hotel to the BTS Skytrain and Subway station. Moreover, I was happy to read that breakfast and dinner at Orchid Cafe was a memorable experience for you. We continuously strive to improve the level of our services and your compliment is definitely an encouragement to all of us. The team and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Was there for a day only last week. Hotel located in Asok BTS station, the best thing is u don't even need to go down to the main road, they have a sky bridge connected with the BTS station and the shopping mall - terminal 21.

Room was nice, clean. FO and concierge staff are very helpful. The Sunday brunch is highly recommended. The best I had tried so far!

The gym room is a bit too crowed by the equipment. Swimming pool is good!! Surrounded by trees, feel like swimming in a jungle.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Julio I

Dear Julio I,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the convenience and accessibility of our Grande Connection, our spacious guestrooms, the tropical oasis of our swimming pool, the buffet selection at our Sunday Jazzy Brunch and the level of service provided by our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors. Your compliments had been shared with the team and we all look forward to the next opportunity of welcoming you back to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I've dined at Orchid Cafe Restaurant with the light dinner buffet concept. The varieties of food is quite limit. The tast and qaulity of food are good. But the point with show the hotel is luxury five stars hotel is the service excellence of the staffs. Every staffs was in touch with guests, proactive in offering services and help. The manager offered me to carry my dish to the table. The service attendants always come by to clear the dishes and offer the drink. The staffs offered to give me menu at the table when I look at the main dish board at main dish counter. The staff offered to change the salad plate and recook as he recommended that the caesar salad was cooked sometimes, not fresh enough. He will change the plate and recook for my friend. The staff immediate offer coffee/or tea after we start having desserts. I'm really impressed with the service. Please give recognition to your team on the job well done.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nungningnarak

Dear nungningnarak,

Thank you very much for your visit to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for choosing to dine at Orchid Cafe.

As part of the Luxury Collection hotels, we continuously strive to improve the level of our services and I was extremely happy to read that our team at the Orchid Cafe had been able to be a part in making your dining experience more memorable. Your compliments had been shared with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

The hotel is amazing. The rooms are large and luxurious. The beds are comfortable. Lots of pillows. Bath and shower in the room.

Free wireless. They support both 220 and 110V for charging;/using your phones, laptops, curling irons, etc. A mini bar is located in the room. Breakfast buffet included with the room. Several restaurants are located in the hotel offering international cuisine.

The fitness center is all encompassing. It offers an aerobic room, weights, stationary bikes, treadmills, elipticals. Headphones are provided. The pool is clean and the water is perfect.

The staff is professional, friendly, and efficient.

Have stayed here on 4 occasions and each stay was pleasant.

Room Tip: Starwood Preferred Guests rooms are located higher levels in the hotel. Would suggest signing up fo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cindy M,

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the spaciousness of our guestrooms, the breakfast buffet spread at Orchid Cafe, our Fitness Center and the tropical oasis of our swimming pool. Your compliments had been shared with our team and they all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stayed for 1 night. Checked in at 11:00 and was offered a renovated room on the 11th floor. I decided it should be okay. Turns out that the room was near the elevator so you could hear all the movement within the floor. The speakers in the bathroom didn't work so you couldn't hear the TV. To make matters worse, at night the air con on the ceiling ( in the wardrobe) kept making annoying noises so my wife and I couldn't get a good sleep. At 9:00 am I decided to check out. I didn't get my morning paper to read too. I am a club member and I have stayed here before. Plz fix up these problems so other hotel guest won't have these problems like I did.

Room Tip: Be specific on what room and floor you want.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheLegend007
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear TheLegend007,

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and in particular for going to the trouble of sharing your stay experience with us.

I regret to learn that you were disturbed by noise from elevator and air conditioner, and we apologize for the inconveniences caused. As an added precaution, we have noted that your room not be assigned near elevator, fire escape, and families with young kids for future visits. The engineers has been advised to inspect the room and readjusted the position of the motor fan and replaced the bathroom speaker with the new one.

I am also concerned to learn that the newspaper was not delivered to your room and I have asked our Front Office Manager to emphasize to our Guest Service Agents to ask guests of their preference of newspaper and get it delivered accordingly.

If there is anything we can do to make you feel even more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Once again, my sincere apologies. We do hope that in spite of the incident we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to experience the service improvement.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Not sure how this hotel is only 11th in the Bangkok Tripadvisor rankings.
Easily in the top 5. Wonderful Hotel - first class rooms, service, food (unbelievable breakfast), swimming pool & location. Thoroughly deserves 5 star rating. We will definitely be returning.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank jamesagar
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear jamesagar,

May I thank you for choosing to stay with us at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

As part of the Luxury Collection hotels, we continuously strive to provide our guests with an indigenous and exceptional experience. I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the convenience of our central location, the tropical oasis of the swimming pool, the breakfast buffet spread at Orchid Cafe, our spacious guestrooms, and the level of customer service provided by our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors.

Your compliments had been shared with the team and they all look forward to the next opportunity of creating another memorable experience with you.