Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
US$143
US$111
Travelocity
3,928 results
All reviewsorchid caferichard chapmanliving roomjazz barbutler servicewalk in closetpool arealive jazzspg platinumdirect accessevening cocktailsterminal mallbreakfast buffetasok bts stationthe general managerthai restaurantlarge bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed at several of the same class hotels as SGS in Bangkok. While they are all wonderful hotels, I much prefer the SGS. The accommodations, facilities, food services, and cleanliness are impeccable. However, what sets it apart from the other hotels is the superb customer service. From the front desk, concierge, room and butler service, gym and pool attendants, to the incredible hostesses and waiters in the dining areas, particularly the Orchid Café and Living Room, the personal attention and warmth is amazing. An added plus is its direct access to the BRT for making getting around Bangkok a snap. I will continue to stay at the SGS when I visit Bangkok and encourage my friends and colleagues to do likewise. R. West

Room Tip: Pick a room overlooking the lake.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 2Travel402
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Dear 2Travel402,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed our spacious guestrooms, food & beverage outlets especially Orchid Cafe and The Living Room, the cleanliness and the level of customer service provided by the team. I have shared your compliments with the team and they were delighted to know that they had been able to play a part in enhancing your visit to Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.

We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have visited Bangkok for leisure and work over the past 10 years. This is the first time I chose to stay at Sheraton Grande. The facilities and room are good. I particularly love the pool which is an unexpected oasis with little nooks, a perfect place to relax. The location is convenient with a large shopping centre a short stroll away and the BTS over the skywalk. The spa treatment was excellent. Service was top notch. If travelling purely for leisure and relaxation, I would still prefer to stay by the river. However, for a work or shopping trip, this would be my first choice.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Aprilflame
GMSGS, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Aprilflame,

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the tropical oasis of our swimming pool, the convenience of our central location, the treatment at The Grande Spa and the level of customer service provided by our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been visiting this perfect Sheraton since 2002, service continues to be top notch first class.
The staff will go out of their way to provide assistance, fantastic breakfast buffet, local transportaion and shopping all within minutes....

Room Tip: Perfect for both business and vacation, just arrived and you will float into the service and amenities........Their service is better that a $800 per night hotel in the USA
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Pochos

Dear Pochos,

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive feedback and I was delighted to read that you continue to enjoy the convenience of our central location, breakfast buffet at Orchid Cafe and most importantly, the level of customer service provided by our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors. Your compliments had been shared with our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back home soon.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I had previously stayed at the Westin Grande hotel in Bangkok a few times, and decided that this time i would try out the Sheraton Grande which is directly across the road. It turned out to be an excellent decision.

I booked one of their newly renovated rooms and being an SPG member, I was given a room on the SPG floor. The staff in the hotel were always smiling and friendly. I must give special mention to the bed in the hotel. I have never slept in such a comfortable bed in my life. I wish I had the same bed in my home!

The hotel has direct access to the Asoke Skytrain station, which is very convenient for getting around Bangkok. The Sukhumvit area is always buzzing and i really enjoy the vibe in the area.

One minor criticism is the toilet sprays in the bathroom need to replaced. There seems to be a single speed on the sprays and it sprays so hard and fast, that the bathroom always gets flooded.

Other than that, i thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and would definitely stay here again when i visit Bangkok.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear SolskjaerZA,

May I thank you for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and for the time that you had taken to share your feedback with us.

It is a great pleasure to read that you had enjoyed the comforts of our signature Luxury Collection beds, the ease of access that our Grande Connection provides and the level of service our team of Luxury Collection ambassadors had provided.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for the feedback that you had provided regarding the toilet spray. It had been shared with our Director of Engineering for rectification.

Thank you once again for choosing to stay at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Excellent location, spacious rooms, cozy pool, staff kind (100%) and efficient (80%), but "food" offer not at the level of the rating of the hotel: some restaurant and bar closed, a dinner buffet poor (and unfrequented) compaired to the buffet of others hotel of the same level in Bangkok.
Bath gel and shampoo in the bathroom are of an excellent quality, but too small to take a couple of showers in 2 persons in 1 day.

Room Tip: rooms on the higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear salgiam,

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed the convenience of our central location, our spacious guestrooms, the tropical oasis of our swimming pool and the level of customer service provided by the team.

I have taken note of your feedback regarding the dinner buffet at Orchid Cafe as well as the bathroom amenities and have shared them with the concerned Department Head for improvement.

Thank you once again for staying with us at Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit and the team and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back soon.