“Serenity in the Heart of Bangkok”
Review of Landmark Bangkok

Landmark Bangkok
Ranked #60 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Everyone has different priority's when selecting a hotel, no matter what yours are The Landmark Hotel is almost certain to meet your criteria. After a day enjoying the hustle bustle of Bangkok Its a pleasure to return to the atmosphere of serenity this hotel offers.
It ticks all the boxes.
One down side similar to most hotels. Breakfast, While It is an excellent buffet the price is much to expensive. especially if like myself you only eat a light breakfast.

Room Tip: A high floor is better if only for the view.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
TheLandmarkBangkok, Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments on this website following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that the hotel provides that calming influence after a busy day in Bangkok. It is genuinely a pleasure for us when we read that you have enjoyed your stay.

Thank you so much for selecting The Landmark in Bangkok and we do look forwrd to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was put up at this hotel due to a corporate event, it seems that most hotels are full at this time. IMO, the hotel is quite basic and my superior room kind of jaded. It was supposed to be non-smoking but I could smell tinge of cigarettes. The shower head is not working and there is another one installed next to it but way too low and reaches only waist down. I had to hold it with one hand over my head.

I asked for an adaptor for my PC, which at first they told me they do not have, then they went to search and found one with extension cord. Well, at least they tried. The internet speed is very slow. The concierge is ok but would not go beyond the basic answers perhaps due to language problem. Breakfast is acceptable but not great though service of the staff is hospitable - expected of Thailand. The private Fitness gym is huge and hotel guests have free access to it.

What I thought was really great is that the Nana station just at the door step - great accessibility to Chatucak or Siam area without the jams.

In summary, I think this is a hotel more suited for leisure touristy stay not so much for business-like stay as the amenities are not really catered for it.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
TheLandmarkBangkok, Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your feedback with us following your recent stay.

I was disappointed to see that you did not receive the standards of hospitality and service during your stayed with us. I do apologize for the unpleasant service you experienced and I will be grateful if you would contact me personally, in order that I may put matters right to ensure that your future stay lives up to the expectations and levels of service which you, quite rightly, expect and should experience.

My email is hm@landmarkbangkok.com. I do look forward to hearing from you

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is moderately priced. Sky train access is 100 yards away. Nana station. You can purchase the landmark club online and receive a free room, upgrade and 3 dinners for two in the atrium buffet. A good value based on the buffet price and room price. When I used the upgrade, they actually gave me a double upgrade to a corner room. The huntsman pub downstairs has a Sunday roast that doesn't disappoint.
Rooms are always clean and the pool is nice and has never been crowded. A top notch gym is on the premises. Join the I prefer club to earn points on stays. Rooms around 3900 baht including tax and breakfast/internet. You can walk in to cheaper rooms down the street for 1200-1500 on the same side of the street if you are more budget conscience. (In between the hotel and nana)

• Stayed: October 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website. We were delighted that you selected The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok .Our hotel provides the membership program which gives you F&B and accommodation discount and I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed the benefits.

Our team works very hard to ensure that we do not only meet, but also exceed our guests expectations, We endeavor to ensure all our guests experiences are as comfortable and memorable as possible and it will be my pleasure to share your positive remarks with our team members.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Great hotel with walking distance to many bars and other Thailand attractions. Hotel has a happy hour and live entertainment in the evening. Great room, got a complimentary upgrade. Staff were all very helpful. Great buffet breakfast in the morning included in the room price, lots of selection to choose from, not just asian.

I would highly recommend this hotel for any reason to be in Bangkok

Room Tip: been there twice now and didn't have a bad room either time
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2013

This is the first time I was booked by my company in this hotel. We used company rates for reservations so we paid a much cheaper rate than online rates. Its definitely a very strategically located hotel in Sukhumvit and the rooms are spacious,very modern and clean.

I particularly like the concept of having a shower that has a view of the bedroom using clear glass with shutters.It makes the room more open concept and spacious .If you are sharing the room with another person you can just close the shutters . It also has a seating area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Old Building and furniture but still in good condition there is part of the hotel which has been renovate but expensive price.
Location is Good at NANA ,every thing you need available near by the hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Luaysaffar
TheLandmarkBangkok, Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website.

I was very pleased that you found our loaction so convenient in Sukhumvit and with our connection to Nana BTS station so close. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back to The Landmark Bangkok in the very near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Everything about this hotel is first class. We were made to feel very welcome by the staff. They are very helpful and give good advice on things to do and prices to pay. The room was fantastic. The hotel is in a great location.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website. We were delighted that you selected The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok and I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was very kind of you to highlight the helpfulness of our team and for their service during your stay.

Our team works very hard to ensure that we do not only meet, but also exceed our guests expectations, and I am delighted that they were able to do just that for you on this occasion. We endeavour to ensure all our guests experiences are as comfortable and memorable as possible and it will be my pleasure to share your positive remarks with our team members.

We do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.