“Great Place, perfect Location!”
Review of Landmark Bangkok

Landmark Bangkok
Ranked #59 of 890 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I recently visited The Landmark again. As a returning guest, I knew what to expect - and was not disappointed.

Friendly and very professional staff, always eager and ready to serve the guest.

Nice and recently refurbished room, big, phantastic bathroom with shower and tube.

The breakfast buffet - what a choice!!!

Strong recommendation to stay in Landmark, when you visit Bangkok.

Reeasonable rates for a five star hotel too.

Will come again!

Room Tip: No matter what toom you choose from the offered examples on the website - sure you will feel ok with...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MAV997
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on this website and also for your continued patronage and support over the years. This is greatly valued and very much appreciated.

I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and our product and service have met your expectation. Our spacious, comfortable guest rooms, excellent location and F&B are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of, and it is always such a pleasure to read our guests’ positive comments regarding these.

We endeavor to ensure that all our guests’ experiences are as comfortable and memorable as possible, and I am very pleased that you experienced this from our team.

Thank you once again for always selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Douglas Glen

Write a ReviewReviews (2,236)

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stay in this hotel when I am in Bangkok on business & Im always pretty impressed with the quality of the hotel.The rooms are a very high spec & service is good -

Just one point against - they were doing some renovation work last week & I was working in the room one day & had to put up with a hammering noise - which nobody mentioned about when I checked it, but apart from that - excellent.

If your staying within the next week or two & expect to be in the room during the day ask about renovation work when you check in & see is they will give you a room a long way from it

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website.

I was delighted to learn that our guestrooms and service from our team during your stay with us has met your expectation. However, it was disappointed to read that the noise from construction disturbed your stay and I am sorry for this inconvenience caused; we are in the process of renovating some bedroom floors. These works are carried out between 10 am to 5pm each day and we do our utmost to avoid disturbance during these times.

We strive to ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times, in order to provide the most enjoyable moment to all guests and I do apologise that we did not achieve that on this occasion.

Thank you for always selecting The Landmark for your business trip in Bangkok. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the very near future and in order that you may experience the new refurbished bedrooms please do contact me personally at hm@landmarkbangkok.com .

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just spent four nights at the Landmark Bangkok and we were so impressed with everything about the hotel.

We stayed in a Premier Corner room. This room was beautifully appointed with super comfy linen and bedding, great furnishings and everything else you could expect.

The staff were fantastic. Always friendly and extremely helpful. My wife had come down with a bad flu and they even prepared a special black chicken soup for her ( which is a traditional Asian remedy).

As for the food, the buffet breakfast was first class with excellent variety and quality. Especially the different breads which exceptional. We also tried yhe dinner buffet and it was extremely high quality with loads of very good seafood and diverse choice.

All in all I couldn't fault the Landmark. We'd definitely stay there next time we're in Bangkok.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

It is always a pleasure to read such very kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us.

Thank you for your feedback relating to our guestroom on the premium club floor. I was delighted that you found the spaciousness, comfort, and room facilities were to your preference and your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. I was very pleased that they were able to display their friendliness and helpfulness during your stay, and it was also lovely to learn that they were providing special care to your wife while she was unwell here.

Thank you also for highlighting our breakfast and dinner at Atrium. It was very pleasing to read that you enjoyed the good taste, as well as our variety of food we provided there.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. It is our aim to provide memorable for all our guests ,through the care and attention shown by all our staff

It will be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

As the title says, I had a great stay at the Landmark. I'll come back.
Spacious room, very polite staff and one the best beds I slept on.
I can recommend all Restaurants of the Landmark, especially the Rib Room Restaurant & Bar.

I got a free upgrade to the Club floor, but at the checkout I was compelled to pay for the internet.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience in our hotel on this website.

I was absolutely delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and that our staff were able to upgrade your room to the Club floor. It is also a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed our comfortable bed, our spacious room as well as our outlets, particularly Rib Room & Bar on the 31st floor, recently awarded Best Steakhouse in Bangkok by Thailand Tatler.

We continually aim to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests and I am very pleased that you experienced this from our staff.

Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have stayed at the landmark on many occasions. The reason I always pick this particular hotel is the location, hotel facilities and professionalism of the staff. We book club floor rooms so check in is always quick and efficient. This stay was in a newly refurbished corner room which was spacious and immaculate. Housekeeping do an excellent job.
The location of the hotel makes getting around the city simple.
Nothing is ever too much trouble for the staff and I will continue to recommend and stay at the landmark.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Notdoneroming

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website and also for your continued patronage and support over the years. This is greatly valued and much appreciated.
It is always a pleasure to read such very kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us and our product and service have met your expectations. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed our newly refurbished corner room on the club floor , and that our team were able to provide you with a fast and smooth service during the check in.

Our excellent location, spacious, and comfortable guest rooms are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of, and it is always such a pleasure to read our guests’ positive comments regarding these.

Thank you very much for always selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok, we do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Would recommend to anyone I know. Loved the people and the room. The food was fantastic, bacon and eggs tasted just like home in Canada and the lamb was to die for! Will definitely star again next time I'm in Bangkok!

• Stayed: April 2014
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback on this website.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel. Thank you for your compliments regarding our comfortable guestroom, excellent service from staff, as well as our food and beverage. I was pleased to learn that our product and service have met your expectations.

We strive continually, aiming to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests. Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have stayed at the Landmark many times over the last 7 years always enjoy my stay, the staff are very caring and polite I have found the rooms to be extremely well presented and have all the facilities that you require nothing is a problem this hotel has one of the best breakfasts on offer that I have encountered anywhere in my travels throughout Thailand
great value always good

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website and also for your continued patronage and support over the years. This is greatly valued and very much appreciated by us all at The Landmark.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and our product and service have met your expectation. Thank you for highlighting our guestrooms and facilities, and our breakfast buffet at Atrium ,which has proven to be popular with many guests, and I was delighted that they were to your liking.

Your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. They work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality, through service and quality standards and I was delighted that our team members were able to make your time with us that bit more memorable.

Thank you very much for always selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.