“Fantastic Hotel with great Restaurants and first class service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Landmark Bangkok

Landmark Bangkok
Ranked #60 of 852 Hotels in Bangkok
bangkok
“Fantastic Hotel with great Restaurants and first class service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stayed in the Landmark hotel for a couple of nights and I really enjoyed the new renovated rooms. The rooms are clean spacious. The check in was fast and very professional. My rate included breakfast which was great. Huge selection of international items and the coffee is freshly made by cup. The service is fast and with a great smile. They will ask you for more coffee even before you thought about it. Any questions you have with the culture or sights in Bangkok the breakfast staff will help you out. I would like to mention names but they were all great, so I am afraid to miss somebody. I joined as well the Two ocean wine tasting at the Rendezvous Lobby Bar which was great value for money. They have similar tasting every Friday and Saturday for the same price. 650++ THB including great selection of tapas. Service beautiful and very attentive. Nok and Lee the managers take great care of you with your team. I heard as well that they have a fantastic Steak House in the 31st floor. But since I don’t eat meat, I have to pass. All in all a great hotel with Management on the floor in all areas.
I love the Rendez Vous bar, at the lobby level, for their wine tasting events :)

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank GeeOnnut
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback on this website following your recent stay with us.

I was delighted that you had a very enjoyable experience and it is a real pleasure to learn that you enjoyed so many facilities within the hotel. Our international breakfast buffet at the Atrium restaurant is proving to be very popular with many of our guests, both resident in the hotel ,and with those living in Bangkok.

I was absolutely thrilled to read your feedback regarding ,not only the food offerings , but also the outstanding service received from our staff. We do believe that the attention to detail makes the difference, and I am delighted that you found our team to be so welcoming and hospitable. I will take great pleasure in sharing your review with all those concerned, and will extend your grateful thanks and appreciation to the Atrium Team , as well as , Khun Lee and Khun Nok at the Rendezvous Bar.

Thank you once again for your kind words. I do hope indeed that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Landmark Bangkok, perhaps to enjoy another wonderful breakfast or partake in the wine promotions at Rendezvous Bar

Douglas Glen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (437)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My FAV restaurant on Sukhumvit Road. I've been to Thailand & BKK 3 times in 8 months, and I've eaten in the restaurant 5 times. My Thai fiancee' orders Thai food, I got a pizza last night. I've had salads, reuben sandwich, soups, and many Thai & western dishes. MICHAEL is the best! We go to see Michael and know that the service is top notch! If I open a restaurant in BKK, I will hire Michael to run it for me. He is superb!!! Never stayed at the hotel -- just the restaurant. Highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Excellent food selection.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on this website following your recent visit to The Greenhouse restaurant.

The team were delighted to read your kind comments and thank you for highlighting our food. It is so very nice to hear that you enjoyed our Western and Thai dishes. The restaurant is a long time favourite, open 24/7 in Bangkok and I was delighted that you not only enjoyed our food, but also the outstanding service received from our staff there, particularly Michael. It will be my pleasure to share your review personally with him.

The team work so hard to ensure all our guests are as comfortable as possible during their time with us. Thank you for sharing your experience and we will look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great Hotel, but upgrade to Premier Club is far far better than Superior, as you get to use the upper floor lounge and facilities.
Views are great when there is no smog, and hotel is right next to transit station so easy travelling to china-town and central Bangkok.
The hotel breakfast is better than most, but the view is over the main road so can be busy.
If your on a budget, then consider this as a luxury upgrade.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Premier Club
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website.

I was very pleased to learn that you experienced our refurbished premium club room and delighted to read that the room and facilities were to your liking.

Thank you for highlighting our excellent location on Sukhumvit road with our connection to Nana BTS station so close making it convenient to travel around Bangkok. Your kind comment regarding the breakfast buffet at Atrium is very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. I was delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Leesburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I have stayed at the Landmark Bangkok a few times and it has always been great. The people are very kind, polite and efficient. They have accommodated my check in and check out times, despite early and late arrival/departures. Everything has been First Class and I can favorably compare the Landmark to many other hotels I have stayed in worldwide. The Landmark is one of my favorites.

I also must say that the Restaurant RR&B is fabulous. We had some of the best steaks we've ever had. I'm from the US and have been to some good steak restaurants. Never have I had a better steak. Chef Nueng was fantastic. I met him in the elevator and he went ahead and arranged a great table for me.

Greg Goodall

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent visit to our hotel on this website.

I was very pleased to read that you had a most enjoyable experience and that the Landmark Bangkok is one of your favourite hotels. Your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. They do work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality through service and quality standards, and I am pleased that you experienced this from the team.

Thank you also for yoursharing your experience at the Rib Room & bar, on the 31st floor which has been recently awarded Best Steakhouse in Bangkok by Thailand Tatler. I was delighted that you, not only enjoyed our steak, but also the outstanding service received from our staff there, particularly Chef Nueng. It wwas a pleasure to share your review and thank him personally yesterday evening.

We greatly appreciate you selecting The Landmark in Bangkok and do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Dining here is always great experience both having great food like Congee and other Chinese dishes and getting superb service - warm welcome especially from Mr. Micheal who always go beyond my expectation. Thank you. It's open 24 hours, so don't miss to visit here.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share this feedback following your recent visit to The Greenhouse restaurant.
T
he team were delighted to read your very kind comments and really pleased to learn that you had a most enjoyable experience there. The restaurant is a long time favourite, open 24/7 in Bangkok and I was delighted that you not only enjoyed our food, but also the outstanding service received from our staff particularly Michael. It will be my pleasure to share your review personally with him.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we will look forward to welcoming you back to The Greenhouse very soon.

with best regards

Stockholm, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

what do you expect in a 5 star hotel ? of course they have a good service, clean room, the breakfast is so good . variety of breakfast since its asia and Im asian I love the rice breakfast different dish as well. the location is few steps in metro. and its the tourist area so its crowded special they have area with a lot of bar for some tourists. :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay.

It is always a pleasure to read such very kind comments particularly regarding our international breakfast buffet at the Atrium which provides a variety of breakfast specialities.
Our excellent location, comfortable guestrooms and Food & Beverage are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of and it is always nice to read our guests positive comments regarding these.

We endeavor to ensure all our guests’ experiences are as comfortable as possible and thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place could be the best original well known congee in Thailand. Good service and best recommendation by Mr. Micheal (Greenhouse restaurant manager). However the traffic for car is so bad, I prefer BTS train sercive should be better choice for transportation.

Awesome place for C O N G E E !!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Guest

The team were delighted to read your very kind comments and really pleased to learn that you had a most enjoyable meal with congee, our signature dish. The restaurant is a long time favourite, open 24/7 in Bangkok and I was delighted that you, not only enjoyed our congee, but also the outstanding service received from our staff there, particularly Michael. It will be my pleasure to share your review personally with him.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we will look forward to welcoming you back very soon. The Skytrain is certainly a great way to reach us , only 50 meters from Nana station.

with best regards