Landmark Bangkok
US$112
US$182
US$175
2,370 results
All reviewshuntsman pubrib roompremium clubatrium restaurantclub floorgreat hotelpremium roomsun decksukhumvit roadcorner roomtop floornana bts stationbars and restaurantsfive star hotelbusiness hotellocation is excellentbuffet breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice hotel in a great location. Access to very nice gym. Two minutes walk to BTS. Douglas Glenn, the General Manager, as well as his staff, do a excellent job of keeping the guests happy. I especially like the the Bakery and for breakfast hard to beat the Atrium buffet. The pool is quite nice and a lovely spa is located adjacent to the pool. The Huntsman offers good entertainment. On this stay I was in a suite, the room was very nice, serviced twice a day. nice view, and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Robert B

It is always a pleasure to read such very kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and our product and service have met your expectation. Thank you for your compliments regarding our F&B outlets.
I am delighted to read that you enjoy our offering at the Bakery, breakfast buffet at the Atrium and the entertainment at The Huntsman Pub. I was also delighted that you had a very favourable impression of our fitness and leisure facilities, such as Fitness First gym, swimming pool and spa which have proven to be popular with many of our guests.

Your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. They work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality, through service and quality standards and it will be my pleasure to share your review with them. Our excellent location, comfortable guest rooms and Food and Beverage are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of, and it is always such a pleasure to read guests positive comments regarding these.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Perfect location (for me) on Soi 4 Sukhimvit. The room was nothing special - even though they told me I'd been upgraded - crackling sockets, poor kettle, comfy bed, no view to speak of. OK.

What I thought was good was the club floor evening snacks and drinks on the 31st floor from 5:30 to 7:30. Many hotels offer a cracker and a beer. Here, there was wine and nice bits and pieces of food - and they allowed a friend to join me as I'd paid a 2 person rate but was staying by myself - a nice touch.

Breakfast is good too - BUT I was not impressed by the instant coffee! In hotels of this standard you really should get a cup (or 2) of your choice of freshly made coffees.

I would stay again - if the rate was good and club floor is a must.

Room Tip: To make staying here comfortable and enjoyable, you really must go Club Floor. Otherwise you'd be better off somewhere else!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Julian W

Dear YokohamaGeezer

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your feedback following your recent stay on this website.
It is very nice to learn that you enjoyed our happy hours at the club floor which offers a variety of of food and beverage, the breakfast at Atrium, and the excellent location in Sukhumvit.

I was disappointed that our room was not to your preference. We have recently completed four floors of totally refurbished bedrooms in 2013 and look forward to completing seven more floors this year and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to experience the upgrade product.

Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

All very much OK, in terms of service and people.
Quit room, twice serviced per day. Staff has eyes for details.

Only thing that bothered me was the WIFI that checks you out every time your tablet goes on standby. So you constantly have to login...

Room Tip: book executive club. A bit more expensive, but they do your laundry (free), they offer (free) food and drinks on the executive floor between 5:30PM and 7:00PM, free WIFI, late checkout at 4:00PM, and you get discounts on all restaurants throughout the hotel. Worth the few extra $'s
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Luc C

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us on this website. I was delighted that you had a very enjoyable stay in our hotel.

Thank you for your comments regarding our staff and I was pleased that the team were able to display their excellent friendliness and helpfulness during your stay. However, I am sorry to hear that our Wi-Fi service proved inconvenient and we are having this log in procedure reviewed for future improvement.

We continually aim to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests and I am very pleased that you experienced this from the team.

Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Really good location, great gym (best I have seen in a hotel), great overall facility

Way over priced, some rude employees (gym receotion girl), not enough attention to room cleaning. (feces on toliet ...there from previou guest.)

Price at over 6,000 baht per night does not include breakfast. Much better pricing from equal or better hotels.

Room Tip: I will not return...too expensive, given the other issues mentioned above
Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank perry b

Dear perry b

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to share your feedback with us on this website.

I was delighted that you enjoyed our excellent location, Fitness First Gym, and other hotel facilities which are proving to be popular with many of our guests.

I was concerned that your stay with us did not meet your expectations in terms of service. I do apologize for the inappropriate action from the gym staff and the unclean room. Please rest assures that corrective action has been taken with the departments concerned to ensure that situations like this will not arise again.

I am also sorry that you found our room rate a little expensive. We regularly carry out extensive research into pricing comparisons with other properties in our locality and whilst some of the larger international companies may be able to reduce their prices significantly in the current market, it is a strategy that as an independent hotel we are unable to match.

Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do hope that we will indeed have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

It was a plaesure to stay in this Hotel, friendly staff, excellent breakfast, very clean.
I have Seen many Hotels in Bangkok already, the Landmark is a bit expensive but it is one of the best locations in Sukhumvit road.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Beat S

Thank you very much for much for posting your feedback on this website.

It is always a pleasure to read such a kind comment following your recent visit to our hotel and many thanks for your compliments regarding our excellent location, staff, and breakfast buffet at Atrium.

Our aim is always to provide true Thai hospitality and I am pleased that the team were able to display their excellent friendliness and helpfulness during your stay.
T
hank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcome you back in the near future.