“Second time is still great”
Review of Landmark Bangkok

Landmark Bangkok
Ranked #60 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Stayed here twice and the first time was year 2002. I still find the place one of the good hotels in Bangkok. Rooms are nice and the beds are comfortable. I like the smell of the soaps that they provide. The pool is a great place for relaxing in the afternoon. My favorite part is the breakfast buffet in the Atrium. They have a good spread selection for different nationalities. We also like having dinner at the Green House Restaurant where they serve tasty dishes. At night we go to the Huntsman Pub in the basement where you can eat snacks and have a drink while listening to live bands.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear Hanabanna23

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on this website following your recent stay.

I was delighted that you selected The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok again and so pleased that you found our product and service to your liking. Thank you for highlighting our comfortable guest room, room amenities, and our swimming pool. It is nice to read that we would be able to deliver you an enjoyable experience during your stay.

Your kind comments regarding our Food and Beverage is warmly welcome. I was delighted that you had visited many of our hotel outlets from Breakfast buffet at Atrium to dinner at Greenhouse restaurant and The Huntsman pub for drinks. Our spacious, comfortable guestrooms and F&B are elements or our hotel that we are extremely proud of and it is always such a pleasure to read our guests’ positive comments regarding these.

Thank you once again for sharing your kind feedback. We do look forward to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay at The Landmark Bangkok.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I like this hotel because 1) the beds and linens are really, really comfortable, and 2) the health club is awesome -- you get access to a Fitness First Platinum club so there are tons of classes, machines, and weights to choose from. Close to the Nana BTS station. In-room safes, modern bathrooms with really good water pressure, and toilets with those spray nozzle attachments. The 'premium' rooms are nicely decorated (modern) and have lots of electrical outlets for your electronic devices. The regular rooms are comfortable too, but don't feel as open (though i dunno, they may be the same size as the premium rooms...). The food at the 'Greenhouse' restaurant is really good, but on the pricier side for Bangkok. Wireless internet access is really fast in the room.

Room Tip: The 'premium' rooms are modern and feel more open than the others, and have lots of electric...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TravellerDW

Dear Traveller DW

It is very kind of you to post your feedback on this website following your stay with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and pleased to learn that you particularly appreciated our guest bedrooms together with room accessories and facilities. It is also nice to hear that you enjoy our new room design of the premium floor. Thank you for your comments regarding our excellent location in Sukhumvit which is close to Nana BTS station, and for your favorable impression of our Fitness First Platinum which has proven to be popular with many of our guests.

Thank you also for highlighting the food from Greenhouse restaurant and the in room high speed internet. It is pleasing that our product and service have met your expectation.

We endeavor to ensure all our guests experiences are as comfortable as possible.Thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Stayed here august 2014.. Having spent 4/5 years in and around Thailand I can confirm that the facilities and staff at the Landmark are way ahead of the rest of the hotels. All utility services like water electric and internet services work well and work first. A great hotel for business and/or holidays,,,

Room Tip: The Landmark website shows all rooms exactly as they are ... All depends on how much you want to spe...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Colin G

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on this website.

I was delighted that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel. Thank you for your comments to our utility services. It is one of our major facilities that we concerned about, in order to provide guests most comfortable while staying with us and I am delighted that this has met your expectation.

It was also a pleasure that you found our hotel is for business and holidays propose. We aim to deliver high standards of Thai hospitality to delight our guests and I am pleased that you experienced this from the team.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed there twice in June and July. Found it as with friendly staff at the Front Desk, Bar and Restaurant. And, of course Room Attendant too. Refused the room cleaning service during the stay but when I asked for 2 bottles of water, the attendant looked at the emptied bottles in my bathroom and guess my consumption rate and placed 3 bottles instead. Proactive. Their buffet breakfast suits to all, Chinese, Asian and Western tastes.

Will stay there again when visit Bangkok.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ChenYiJian
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear ChenYiJian

Thank you very much for taking time to share your feedback with us on this website.

I was delighted to read that had a very favourable impression of the hotel with the service received from the team particularly our room attendant. They work so hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality through service and quality standards and it will be my pleasure to share your review with them.

Thank you for highlighting our breakfast buffet at Atrium. It has proven to be very popular to many of our guests and I was really pleased that this was to your liking.

It is a real pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Landmark hotel in Bangkok is located in the heart of business and shopping center of the city, a near by station of upper metro is a treasure in a heavy traffic city.The service is awsome , cosy and friendly .A most recommended hotel for turists and bussinessmen.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear ChenYiJian

I was delighted to read that you had a very favourable impression of our service recieved from the team particularly with our room attendant. They work so hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality through service and quality standards and it will be my pleasure to share your review with them.

It is a real pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your overall experience at the hotel , thank you for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice hotel in a great location. Access to very nice gym. Two minutes walk to BTS. Douglas Glenn, the General Manager, as well as his staff, do a excellent job of keeping the guests happy. I especially like the the Bakery and for breakfast hard to beat the Atrium buffet. The pool is quite nice and a lovely spa is located adjacent to the pool. The Huntsman offers good entertainment. On this stay I was in a suite, the room was very nice, serviced twice a day. nice view, and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
TheLandmarkBangkok, General Manager at Landmark Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Robert B

It is always a pleasure to read such very kind comments and I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent visit to us.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and our product and service have met your expectation. Thank you for your compliments regarding our F&B outlets.
I am delighted to read that you enjoy our offering at the Bakery, breakfast buffet at the Atrium and the entertainment at The Huntsman Pub. I was also delighted that you had a very favourable impression of our fitness and leisure facilities, such as Fitness First gym, swimming pool and spa which have proven to be popular with many of our guests.

Your kind comments regarding our staff are most welcome. They work very hard to deliver exceptional Thai hospitality, through service and quality standards and it will be my pleasure to share your review with them. Our excellent location, comfortable guest rooms and Food and Beverage are elements of our hotel that we are extremely proud of, and it is always such a pleasure to read guests positive comments regarding these.

Thank you very much for selecting The Landmark for your stay in Bangkok. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Perfect location (for me) on Soi 4 Sukhimvit. The room was nothing special - even though they told me I'd been upgraded - crackling sockets, poor kettle, comfy bed, no view to speak of. OK.

What I thought was good was the club floor evening snacks and drinks on the 31st floor from 5:30 to 7:30. Many hotels offer a cracker and a beer. Here, there was wine and nice bits and pieces of food - and they allowed a friend to join me as I'd paid a 2 person rate but was staying by myself - a nice touch.

Breakfast is good too - BUT I was not impressed by the instant coffee! In hotels of this standard you really should get a cup (or 2) of your choice of freshly made coffees.

I would stay again - if the rate was good and club floor is a must.

Room Tip: To make staying here comfortable and enjoyable, you really must go Club Floor. Otherwise you'd b...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank YokohamaGeezer

Dear YokohamaGeezer

Thank you very much for taking the time sharing your feedback following your recent stay on this website.
It is very nice to learn that you enjoyed our happy hours at the club floor which offers a variety of of food and beverage, the breakfast at Atrium, and the excellent location in Sukhumvit.

I was disappointed that our room was not to your preference. We have recently completed four floors of totally refurbished bedrooms in 2013 and look forward to completing seven more floors this year and it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to experience the upgrade product.