“Warmed my heart”

Conrad Bangkok Hotel
Ranked #71 of 885 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Attended at conference held at the hotel. Good evening entertainment on ground floor. Service was lovely - both check in and check out. We had lunch at the Japanese restaurant. Lovely food. You are spoilt for choice at the buffet lunch at the main restaurant. I found myself going back for dinner twice during my stay - I had the grilled salmon. Superb. Hotel connected to a mall - All Seasons Place Retail Center. It's linked to a high rise office block and private residences. I can't think of anything to really complain about.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank kkn889
StephenG G, Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the very positive review here on TripAdvisor. We are happy that you managed to be relaxed whilst working at Conrad Bangkok.

We are very pleased to read about your excellent stay and thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Your kind comments about our service in the Japanese Restaurant are all well received.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I regret to say that the service manners at the executive lounge getting even worth than my last visit. I have stayed quite many times before and have spent longer time at the lounge each time. The quality of service manners seem getting worth and worth each time. Especially this time, I felt the manners of female staff were nothing different from that of cash desk ladies at a common supermarket.
If nothing is done in the near future, I will not stay with you again because there is no meaning for me to come to Conrad to encounter such a quality.
Please think yourself about behaviors toward guests in the name of world’s Conrad Hotels. We can easily find hotels with far more excellent club lounges around Bangkok.
I mean this matter is changeable so I guess it is not very serious. I recommend you to try to reeducate the lounge ladies in the manners of hospitalities, behaviors and courtesies.
However, this time, I was happy with Conrad hardware such as food and any other facilities, which still show me an excellent average of Conrad quality.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review.

It is sad to read that you did not fully enjoy your stay and we are sorry for any lapse in our service that you experienced. Our Executive Floor service is consisently a highlight here on TripAdvisor so it is disappointing to read of your sentiment. Please rest assured we will take this feedback onboard and use this constructively.

We truly hope to welcome you back to Conrad Bangkok as our valued guest in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here and our only regret is that we didn't stay in Bangkok longer to enjoy it! We upgraded to the Executive level rooms and it was sooo worth it! The room was so spacious and had every single mod con you could imagine. The staff were happy to service the room at whatever time in the day suited you as well which was a really nice perk. With the executive level package you have access to another floor that offers a fantastic breakfast. Everything from a hot breakfast to pastries, cereal, yogurts, granola etc. The EL package also includes cocktails hour later in the evening and with that you get wine, hot food etc.

The staff were very helpful on the EL floor and helped us book our activities while we stayed there. In terms of location it was absolutely spot on and meant we had easy access to the train, shopping malls etc. Our itinerary was packed the entire time we were there so we didn't get a chance to check out the pool or tennis courts or spa but I'm sure they were amazing too!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Executive level rooms - well worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TropicalPlaces25

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Conrad Bangkok. We appreciate you sharing your review with the travelling public.

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay. It is nice to know that you enjoyed the upgrade to the Executive Floor level. Your positive remarks about the breakfast options, spacious room and helpful service are all great to read.

We hope to see you again soon and perhaps you will have more time next stay to explore our pool, tennis courts and spa.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Super hotel, great facilities and service, the staff at all levels from concierge, room service, lounge staff and Management cannot do enough to assist. I have stayed there many times 30+ and will continue to return and enjoy the hotel.

Room Tip: Corner room is good and for the cost it is worth investing in the executive type room and gaining ac...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christopher C
StephenG G, Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review here on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to read about your excellent stay and thank you for sharing this feedback with us. Your kind comments about our service in the Executive Lounge, concierge and room service areas are all well received.

With more than thirty previous stays we dearly appreciate your ongoing loyalty to Conrad Bangkok. In this same manner, it is our pleasure to host you once again sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I used Executive lounge from breakfast to cocktail. The quality of food and drink made me really satisfied. A bed and sofa in the room are relatively firm compare to other hotel but they are so comfortable for me. Amenity is excellent! the smell of aromatherapy associates' soap and shampoo made me feel relax.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Yoshio S
StephenG G, Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the very positive review here on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read the title of your review, an "excellent" stay is certainly our aim for every guest.

It is nice to see that you enjoyed the facilities and service at the Executive Lounge and we are also glad that you found our beds comfortable. You may be interested to know our Seasons Spa also use Aromatherapy Associates products for their treatments.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

This hotel is relativity cheap, but it gives you value for money. There is a number of taxies which loiter short distance away from the entrance as you walk towards the main road, but don't be bothered by them as they are just there to scam tourists. Nothing the hotel can be blamed for. If you need a taxi hail them from the main road, plentyful of them in Bangkok. As a HHonors Gold I was upgraded to the executive floor. Other than what I experienced which was indeed nice, I can't really tell much more since I only stayed 1 night in transit, Sukhumvit is easily reached by walking. Great room, great restaurant which offer 24/7 dining etc. Next time I visit Bangkok I will defintly stay here, hopefully for a longer stay.

Funny thing I actually slept so well that I managed to miss my flight to Kuala Lumpur next morning, but rebooking was easily done against a nominal fee (that was my own fault). :)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank William_Sab

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you for having taken the time to provide us with your feedback.

We are very pleased to read that you found our hotel good value for money and that the service and facilities made for a pleasant stay. Whilst we are sorry that you missed your original flight to KL, we do appreciate your praise for our comfortable beds... and we will be sure to offer you our wake-up call service next time.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Bangkok in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The location is perfect within walking distance to whatever you need. Rooms were great. The staff ensures they are impeccably cleaned. Service was awesome. Lounge was outstanding. The gym was as good as you can get. The pool was relaxing. Probably my favorite place to stay in southeast asia.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank zeus252
StephenG G, Manager at Conrad Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We take great pride in reading that you consider our hotel to be your favourite in South East Asia. This certainly helps to keep our entire team motivated and we are grateful for this feedback.