I have stayed in the Conrad several times and always enjoyed the experience.
Perhaps due to the ongoing financial issues I found things not quite as good as before.
I particular the following issues disappointed me :
1. Charging 750 Bath per day for internet access is outrageous, especially in a business hotel.
2. I found the new barber shop in the lobby to be unhelpful and bad attitude.
3. Confusion regined when I tried to use the wireless printer.
The spa staff were excellent , as usual and I enjoyed my trip overall.
Just not sure if I will return as there are better deals in the 5 star market in Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the world's most exciting and innovative luxury hotels. Located within the stylish All Seasons Place in the heart of Bangkok, and close to the city's major commercial and shopping centers as well as Lumphini Park. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is just a 40-minute drive away. The Conrad Bangkok fuses luxury and technology, artistry and expertise, and presents guests with cutting-edge design, cuisine and service. Our luxurious guestrooms and suites are furnished with beautiful silk and natural wood giving a sense of contemporary Thailand. With hi-speed internet access, stay connected in true style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Conrad Bangkok Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bangkok
- Bangkok Conrad