A short stay for 2 nights during a tight schedule business trip.
- Well decorated (which international 5 star hotel is not?)
- Sizable room, at the level of "standard"
- Polite service
- No Combi (on request, it takes 15mins to come, as they call it "special equipment"...
- No Shaving kits (same experience, as long as those are SPECIAL)
- No FOC (yet really costly) internal service
- If you are over 179cm, don't come anymore, unless you get unless to sleep at 45 degree slant
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the world's most exciting and innovative luxury hotels. Located within the stylish All Seasons Place in the heart of Bangkok, and close to the city's major commercial and shopping centers as well as Lumphini Park. Suvarnabhumi International Airport is just a 40-minute drive away. The Conrad Bangkok fuses luxury and technology, artistry and expertise, and presents guests with cutting-edge design, cuisine and service. Our luxurious guestrooms and suites are furnished with beautiful silk and natural wood giving a sense of contemporary Thailand. With hi-speed internet access, stay connected in true style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp and LoveHolidays so you can book your Conrad Bangkok Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conrad Bangkok
- Bangkok Conrad