This hotel is a big disappointment for us. We booked a standard room but changed to bigger room and cost more. We moved to another building and we got a bigger room but a smoking room since there no room and it really really smelly. We stayed out most of the time since we can´t stay in the room.The room is outdated and the bathroom need a major makeover. The breakfast is ok but we decided to eat outside after just one breakfast. We have stayed in other hotels( from guest house to 2/3* hotel) around Asian but this is the worst one.
I gave it 2 star since the staff are friendly and the location.
i`m sorry but it will be the last time we stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Nozio Netplan srl, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel