Centred in the heart of the tourist district of Bangkok, the GPB offered easy access to the city sights.
The Room was very spacious and the staff very helpful.
Breakfast was very good with an abundance of fruits which I particularly like.
The Swimming pool was adequate but the view of the city was something special.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotelopia, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel