The Grand President was a good place to stay. Like all the others posted, it's close to BTS skytrain and shopping centers.
The staff was very accomodationg and nice.
For some reason, they over booked the rooms and offered to put us up in another hotel. we where waiting for a few minutes and then 2 rooms opened up. One room was the 2 bedroom suite and the other was a regular room. The staff gave me the 2 bedroom suite at the regular single room rate per nite and also discounted the standard room for my friends.
The service they provided was excellent.
The rooms were a bit worn but they were clean.
The next time i go back to bangkok, i'm staying at the Grand President.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Expedia, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel