The hotel is close to the main street of Bangkok in a very crowded environment. It is structured in three different towers and I was in the third one. Rooms are fairly clean and quiet, with air conditioning and all it is needed (even a small microwave and a large fridge). Personnel is very professional even though some of them do not speak good English. Breakfast is great and if you sit in the outer patio you can also enjoy the ectic street in which the hotel is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and TravelUp so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel