I stayed at the Grand President with my boyfriend from the 1st to the 7th of Feb. We stayed in the Junior Suite in Tower 1, looking over the pool, which had everything we needed in the room. The room was very clean and big. Bed was comfy! The location is brilliant! We were a 2 min walk to Nana station, and surrounded by brilliant restaurants and bars on Soi 11. We didn't actually eat anything at this hotels restaurants, as we were surrounded by too many amazing ones!
Everything ran smoothly at the Grand President, check - in and check - out was efficient. Staff spoke reasonable English. Breakfast was good, but I've had better at different hotels. The hotel is clean and stylish enough. Reception organizes taxis/tuk tuks for you. Pool is good for a few swims.
You get above and beyond what you actually pay for at the Grand President. It's excellent value for your money, and it's all you really need when in Bangkok. The AC works VERY well, and the relief you feel when you walk into the hotel/room is amazing!
My boyfriend and I were out of the hotel most of the day, which most tourists are, and the Grand President is perfect for you if you only come back to the hotel to sleep & eat breakfast. You'll save heaps of money for staying in a reasonably stylish hotel. If you are just coming to Bangkok to laze around the hotel the whole time, choose elsewhere.
If I ever return to Bangkok, I'll be staying at the Grand President.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel