Stayed here for just one night as a solo female traveller. Building exterior beautiful, interior of tower III very untidy, torn carpets, mouldy bathroom, broken fittings. I booked through agoda and was told I had been upgraded, cant see much of an upgrade in what I got. Room size was large I had a corner room with great views over the st. Central location. All Staff were very helpful and friendly. Not sure what rooms are like in other two towers, if better condition I would stay here again purely because the staff were probably the best I have experienced in my thailand travels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand President Bangkok is situated along Sukhumvit Soi 11 and a 5 minute walk to Nana BTS skytrain station. It is walking distance to entertainment outlets such as QBar and Bash, and a short drive to hospitals, embassies and shopping centers. This property features 437 air-conditioned rooms and suites all with a kitchenette consisting of a large fridge and microwave oven. Additional facilities include a Laundromat, 3 outdoor swimming pools, cafe with alfresco dining, sauna and steam room. Present your keycard for exclusive discounts and/or free entrance to select restaurants, bars and hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Priceline and Southall Travel so you can book your Grand President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Grand President Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Grand President Hotel