Grand President
US$136
US$182
US$175
1,843 results
All reviewsgerman beer housedeluxe suitenana bts stationstandard roomnight lifeliving roomrestaurants and barssukhumvit roadbuffet breakfaststreet foodrooftop pooltrainnightlife
Reviewed 29 September 2009

"I'm extremely happy to stay in Grand President located on Sukhumvit soi 11. The service and professionalism has been excellent. we would still recommend your hotel to others, Also I would say that the food and room services are excellent too. Thank you make my vacation are unforgettable.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2009

would not stay here again as i know there are better places having been to Bangkok before. But it could have been we just got put in an awful room with no proper window, perhaps paying a little more for a bigger room would have got us into the newer tower which i think is on their website. The website looks good. The location was good, easy to explore and near the skytrain.
the place was clean but just dark and a bit depressing.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I arrived with the Gen'l Mgr Nathalie Burtin and her front office mgr greeting me and expressing their warm welcome.
When I arrived to my room I notice that I needed more hangers, add'l towels, add'l bathrobe (they were expecting only 1) and the shower knob needed adjustment. One phone call and the issue was taken care of in less than 5 mins. Now that is service. My companion and I were treated with extreme courtesy and the staff were very gracious. Out outside activities were taken care of immediately and my transportation to Pattaya was taken care of without a hitch. Would I stay here again... what a silly question!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I absolutely enjoyed the first class service and presidential treatment at the Grand President Hotel. Great location in the heart of Bangkok. Super comfortable rooms and very hospitable staff!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2009

Excellent staffs, delicious breakfast. Everything is very good and positive except tower 3. Room of Tower 3 are old furnished and don't match as per standard of Grand president. Beside this everything is very good.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
NBBangkok, General Manager at Grand President, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2009

Dear Rohitkhushbu,

Thank you for your comments on the Grand President.
We are glad to hear that have enjoyed your stay with us and that you have namely appreciated the friendly service provided by our team, the Buffet Breakfast and the excellent location.
The Grand President continuously improves its rooms and public areas for its guests' confort and the studio rooms at Tower 3 are currently being upgraded.
We look forward to welcoming you back shortly again.
Warm regards,