Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$63
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
2,600 results
All reviews deluxe room rooftop pool patpong night market executive club top floor breakfast buffet free upgrade sky bar skytrain station silom gym bathtub thai asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2012

I stayed here for 3 nights in Sept 2012; unfortunately it rained pretty much the whole time we were there so that put a slight damper on things.

What I can say about the hotel though is that it has a great location and the staff are extremely helpful, in fact I think the service was superb here.

We stayed in an Executive Room which was brilliant; very clean, large bathroom ( all glass), and suitable amenities etc.

NOTE: As the bathroom is all glass, this may be a problem if you are travelling with people that you are less familiar with. There are blinds that come down, however you would still be able to see the shadows etc. My parents had their own room and I had a room to myself so this wasn't an issue, but it would have been had I been sharing.

The room had a couch and table area for business use and an extremely large and comfortable king size bed; there is also a safe and iron etc.

Taxis are very cheap in Bangkok but even then, they will often take you the long way. We were in a taxi for almost 15minutes and the fare cost 35Thai Baht which is less than £1GBP or 1.5USD.

There is also a nice bar area upstairs where you can have drinks/food etc.

I really liked this hotel, however having seen some of the older rooms, I would only stay in the Executive Rooms in future.

There is a pool on the rooftop, however this was closed due to the rain.

Taxi from airport cost 700BAHT and the return cost just 500.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank elninomagico
Reviewed 17 September 2012

If you want to go to Bangkok and stay in a good/cheap hotel, near the metro, shoping, crazy streets... stay in this hotel. Near Patapong street and the night markets, good eating places. The staff if very welcoming and helpfull. The only thing is the pool, because it is in the last floor of the hotel, so if you get lucky to have a sunny day... is almost impossible to stay there.

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Both the check-in and stay were without any problems. The staff was OK. The breakfast was reasonably good choice, most of the food Asian style. We really liked the swimming pool on the roof with good city panorama. It was a nice start for sightseeing. The swimming pool was big enough to swim. The rooms were nothing special but quite big. During the night we could hear some noise from the air conditions system outside but overall we had a good sleep experience there. It’s a good place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

stayed here in June 2012 for 3 nights before flying to melbourne. I booked this hotel with my partner as somewhere to relax before we continued our world journey. It was pretty much perfect. excellent service, great rooms (free upgrade) and close to the sky train which will take you all over this great city. I would go back again if I was staying in the area, as it has everything you need for a few nights in Silom.

Room tip: Just ask for if they will upgrade you for free.....it worked for me. All they can say is no ; )
Date of stay: June 2012
3  Thank Padwala
Reviewed 24 August 2012

My partner and I stayed here in July 2012 and had a wonderful stay. The staff were friendly, attentive and spoke excellent English. The rooms were spotlessly clean, very large and modern with contemporary amenities and an immaculate bathroom. A key feature was the hotel’s rooftop swimming pool which offers breathtaking views over the Bangkok skyline… and at night gave us the chance to take a relaxing dip while watching the sun set over the city – amazing! The food was fantastic, free wi-fi was available and it makes a great base from which to explore Thailand’s vibrant capital. I look forward to re-visiting this hotel when I am next in Bangkok.

Date of stay: July 2012