cant find fault as we only stay for a night. Room was spacious & massive king size bed with a sitting area of large sofa & coffee table, large fridge & clean bathroom. Corridor was a bit dark & in need of redecoration, otherwise it is good value for money for such a good location in Bangkok. Breakfast were really good, excellent selection of foods available & good coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Furama Silom, Bangkok features 258 expansive guestrooms that are decorated with a combination of modern and contemporary Thai style of sleek glass panels creating a luxurious yet cosy feel. An elegant flatship 4-star hotel features Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Executive Rooms and Suite. Every room allows you to enjoy the dazzling view of metropolitan Bangkok. Contemporary High-rise Hotel located in city center, near business areaA large outdoor swimming pool on 20th floor located at the rooftop with cooling breeze of metropolitan air provides guests with the ideal place to catch a bit of sun to refresh your tan and a refreshing dip in the pool. Alternatively, the pool bar also offers light snacks and drinks. Other Facilities are also with well-equipped like fitness center, sauna, steam room and lockers. Likewise, 2 function rooms and banquet facilities with modern audiovisual equipment can accommodate up to 100 people. High-speed internet access is also available for guests' use. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ebookers, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Furama Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Bangkok
- Unico Grande Silom Hotel Bangkok