Lowest prices for your stay
US$54
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
Booking.comUS$30
TravelocityUS$54
eDreamsUS$30
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

Stay as a last resort. A lot of noisy inconsiderate guests. One managed to get my door opened while I was in bed! No coffee/tea facilities in room. Noisy air-conditioner. No safe in room. No pool or gym. Don't bother going to breakfast after 8.30am as most food gone. Don't bother asking for an omelette or poached eggs. Cooks will say no. 4 Cooks stand around most of the time. Room and hallway was not vacuumed in the 3 weeks I stayed. Maid not provided with vacuum.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank davidmX5531CV
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

A very nice hotelroom, staff and breakfast.
It will be even better when the pool is coming back, they doing some renovation now(Agoda didn't inform me about that but that is not the hotel fault).
The breakfast is a bit early for late sleepers but suited us well that day since we went early to the airport.
Taxi is very cheap around there.
We wen't to a big shoppingcentre just 5-10 minutes drive away.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anita C
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Quite new and clean room. All in all, it has what I needed. I stayed in tower2 which is very new. Wifi connection is spotty though. I had to reconnect every 2mins. I called front desk. She apologized but there was nothing she could do. Bathroom is well designed but the size is rather small.

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Overnight booking for early morning business at the government nearby. Free upgrade. Reasonable breakfast, but the steam table for the eggs wasn't working so the eggs were cold. Be aware of the 500 baht deposit at check-in, no problem getting it back. Will stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 29 August 2016

hotel good service and near with IMPACT arena & Airport area, didn't need many time for arrival to IMPACT arena and recommend hotel, not expensive and not cheap yet, but still it's okey, enough for wallet.

Date of stay: May 2016