Dream Bangkok
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$113
US$104
US$89
Agoda.com
2,968 results
All reviewsblue lightingsecond buildingrooftop poolsukhumvit roadmain buildingterminal shopping mallasok stationbreakfast buffetboutique hotellocation is greatenjoyed my staymini barsoi cowboyfew minutes walktuk tuklate checkdeluxe room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at dream hotel for three nights... Overall our stay was good... The swimming was nice but rather small...
We booked the room via agoda which was tricky since the reservation/offer was per person..
The room was nice, modern designed.. But the bed was hard for our likings.. The bathroom was nice but there were mould under the sink that you don t expect from this category of hotels..
The spa facilities were average.. With a dirty bathtub..the treatment and the personnel was quiet nice..
TIP: always ask the bell boys for information where to eat original thai and not the reception..;)

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights in the dream 2. Hotel is located about a 10 minute walk either way of nana or asoke BTS. Location is pretty good with markets ect down the road. The security and staff were very lovely and friendly and the buffet breakfast was also nice. Bedding and towels were always clean and bed also comfy.

Few things that I was disappointed about though and wish I had now read further into what other people had written on here but I never read that far back on the reviews which I also had similar problems with.

- the walls must be extremely thin because I could hear everything from neighboring rooms and the noise of the doors closing in the hallways late at night were very loud and annoying

-the air conditioning was the worst I've come across in hotels. It could never maintain a constant temperature, set it at around 23 degrees and it woke me up about 2 times each night because I was sweating so much it's like the air con just stops working and blowing outside temperature air around the room. It would be freezing cold for an hour then just fill the room with hot air, the temp was just always up and down

- the shower head was terrible, can't have a normal shower you have to hold the head and manually wash yourself because the head doesn't sitin the holder prpeople otherwise water just goes everywhere

- wifi was abit unstable was dropping out for periods of time

- was mould on the shower curtains which is unacceptable

- room had a distinct unpleasant smell to it, can tell the hotel is older and showing signs of being a little run down.

All in all i don't think i will be using this hotel again but i do appreciate the nice staff.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed for 4 nights, everything was spot on. Nice clean rooms, comfy big bed, friendly staff, well equiped mini bar. Breakfast was amazing, great choice including cereals, sushi and chef making omelettes. 5 mins to sky train and some restaurants around. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lukasos
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Ususally I prefer to stay in other areas in Bangkok, but because it was close to public transport and the expressway to the airport, I booked the Dream hotel.
We stayed in Dream 1, the rooms are a little bit “old” but spacious, spotless clean, a comfortable bed, very efficient, friendly staff, both in the reception and in the restaurant.
The breakfast is fantastic, with many choices. One small “issue”: we had a room on the 3rd floor, frontside in Dream 1. Both nights, around midnight, a terrible noise started, maybe an aggregator somewhere in the street, it sounded like a helicopter in front of our room, lasting for ca. 1,5 hours. Also some noise from cars and tuk tuks, so if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room at the back. Dream hotel is great value for money, I think for the price we paid (53 euro a night) it is hard to find a better hotel. Because of the noise at night I give the hotel 4 dots, roomwise and servicewise it would be 5.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the backside (see my review)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Dream Hotel twice in the month of December, once while I was in Bangkok for a work conference, and a second time to play tourist because we liked it so much! The hotel is very conveniently located, only a minute or two walk down soi 15 from the Skytrain. Sukhumvit soi 11 has tons of bars and restaurants, so you are close to many kinds of food and entertainment. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, with super comfy beds (sometimes hard to find in southeast asia). The breakfast buffet is quite large and has good diversity. The food in the lounge and the happy hour also looked good, although we didn't get to try them. The only criticism would be that the staff was helpful enough, but not overly friendly. We would happily stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple