I did not capture any photo for this hotel review because there is really nothing special about Royal President. From the lobby all the way to the room, the design and the furniture looks dated back to the 90's.
The Room. I rate 3/5. The air-condition of the room that I have is simply not cool enough, I think mainly because the exhaust is much stronger than the supply, you will feel cold at the exhaust side which is just beside the entrance. The bed is comfortable enough for a good sleep. Not much cable TV channels to select.
The Breakfast. I rate 4/5. Good enough to eat. They did actually try to have some varieties for the few days that I stay there. Effort being notice.
The Location. I rate 4/5. It's much nearer to Asoke BTS compared to Nana BTS. You will need to walk about 5 minutes along Soi 15 before you reach the hotel. But take note that the pavement and road is very uneven, children might find it tiring for the walk.
The Wifi (in room). I rate 0/5. So far, this is the slowest connection I have ever encounter staying in hotels. It's slow and sometimes it doesn't load at all. But wifi at lobby is good. So if you need wifi in room, skip this hotel.
Will I stay here again? I would rather spend some time searching for other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very center of bustling Bangkok, at Sukhumvit Soi 15, Royal President hotel provide a serene setting where you can relax, stretch out and feel at home, yet have all the convenience and fun of this great city within very easy reach. Less than 10 minutes on foot will take you to the Nana BTS Skytrain and Asok MRT subway stations. The renowned Terminal 21 shopping mall is also nearby, as is Robinson Department Store, while this part of Sukhumvit Road and its various offshoots are crammed full of restaurants, clubs, pubs, shops and entertainment outlets. The 186 apartments include suites and rooftop penthouses, with a common design theme that combines a warm ambience with a modern layout. Royal President has a main building flanked by two wings, Park and Garden, so that residents have easy access to the lobby, swimming pool, fitness center and the Royal Brasserie restaurant. Opposite the main building is the Court Wing, which provides all-suite accommodation that will be appreciated by families and residents who require extra space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal President Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Royal President Hotel Bangkok