This hotel was perfect for my needs. They offer cooking appliances in the room which is great if you don't want to have to go out for every meal. The room was nicely appointed and very comfortable. The service was commendable. A small problem arose & they resolved it quickly & professionally. The neighborhood was nice & a short walk to the main road Sukhumvit. One tip, have the hotel arrange your taxi when you go to the airport (approx 400 baht) don't use the taxis sitting along Soi 18.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers with its 231 rooms is located in the most vibrant and exciting city of Asia. It is in the heart of Bangkok,Thailand's central business and entertainment district. The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and high standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality to our caring innovation and high standards of hospitality, we provide a style that respects each individual guest. The Rembrandt embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. Our guests can embark on a culinary journey of cuisines in our fine restaurants: Thai, Italian, Mexican, International and Indian. Especially the Rang Mahal, on the top floor of the Hotel, which has earned the reputation as one of the finest and most popular Indian restaurants in Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Rembrandt Hotel Serviced Apartments