The service apts as you would call them suites in US were very spacious and nice and clean. We had two bed room suite each room with kind size bed and nice, small functional kitchen. It is a nice walk from the sky train but if you are in bangkok, you dont want to be in a car because sukhumvit road is ridiculousy crowded. The breakfast was in the rembrandt hotel which is attached but behind the service apt and they served good food but the same food for 5 days in a row.
pool was nice and good for family with infants and kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers with its 231 rooms is located in the most vibrant and exciting city of Asia. It is in the heart of Bangkok,Thailand's central business and entertainment district. The Rembrandt Hotel & Towers is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and high standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality to our caring innovation and high standards of hospitality, we provide a style that respects each individual guest. The Rembrandt embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. Our guests can embark on a culinary journey of cuisines in our fine restaurants: Thai, Italian, Mexican, International and Indian. Especially the Rang Mahal, on the top floor of the Hotel, which has earned the reputation as one of the finest and most popular Indian restaurants in Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rembrandt Towers Serviced Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
- Rembrandt Hotel Serviced Apartments