Rooms were of good size and were clean. Although you might want to note that
!) housekeeping staff wont change your soaps coffees etc regularly, On occasions I had to call to get them changed. One day I noticed that they had put the same old used soap which was earlier lying on the floor back on the soap stand- By now I have stayed in hundereds of hotels but this was the first time where 4 * or 5* was getting cheap on this stuff.
!)One day I called shuttle service from nana station and after waiting for 20 mins I walked to the hotel, on my way I didn't see any tuk tuk but was told that there was traffic..which wasn't the case because I spotted the tuk tuk neat the hotel..and when I confronted the person on duty..a concierge staff manager..spoke on his behalf Which I believe should not be the policy and I right away pointed this to him..but....
!) hotel is not as close to nana as it seems...it is fair distance..would say atleast 10 min's..walk n i have noticed there were quite a few hotels on the way to this hotel as well. so if u can find something with the same value somewhere closer then why not.
Otherwise the hotel was comfortable to stay.. I liked it. Although I believe hotel management needs to change its policies a little bit or if they already have policies in place then they should implement them so that there customers could feel even better
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standing in one of the hippest streets in Bangkok is the all-suite President Solitaire Hotel, offering all conveniences and comforts of living. Large suites and penthouses to relax and feel at home, a spa with sumptuous feel-good treatments, fine food in the hotel restaurant or suite, the perpetual energy of Bangkok's Sukhumvit Soi 11 with its exciting restaurants and chic nightclubs only minutes away. Each of the 126 suites and 8 penthouses has a spacious living area, a well-equipped kitchenette, and all the amenities to make a leisure or business trip a real pleasure. The BTS Skytrain Nana station and MRT Sukhumvit station are within easy walking distance, and we also provide a free tuk-tuk shuttle to the stations and to the famed Terminal 21. Central Embassy, Siam Paragon and CentralWorld, along with the renowned Bumrungrad International Hospital, and Bangkok's famous historic sights are all within easy traveling distance of President Solitaire Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your President Solitaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Solitaire Hotel Bangkok
- President Solitaire Hotel And Spa
- President Solitaire Bangkok