Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$40
Orbitz.comUS$40
TravelocityUS$40
CheapTicketsUS$40
HurbUS$44
TripadvisorUS$40
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2011

I stayed here on the first night of a Gap adventures tour from Bangkok to Singapore.

I arrived really early in the morning (8.30) but they were still able to let me into my room so I could sleep and make the most of my day. The rooms are clean and tidy. They look pretty good but it's not luxurious (Though probably is for backpacking as I was!) The hotel was quiet despite there being lots of youngsters (like me!) heading in from the Ko San Road at all hours! I ate breakfast which was ok, quite a variety.
We were able to use the pool area and showers the next day despite having checked out, this was great before a long journey. Again the pool was small but you get what you pay for!

Location wise it's great, handy for China Town and over the road from the Railway Station. I would stay again but not for a long time, it was great for one night.

Room tip: Rooms are ok and may be available when you arrive so check!
Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Natcraig80
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Nice hotel. Right near to main railway station and subway. Would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed 9 August 2011

We stayed here as the first night of a Gap Adventures tour so not for long. It was in a good location for Chinatown. Hotel was very clean and tidy, and the double room we had was clean with good clean ensuite. Only issue was that you can smoke in the rooms and the previous occupant must have a lot as it did smell of smoke.
There was a pool which looked ok but we didn't have time to use it.
The breakfast was a good buffet style.
Overall if you want a hotel near Chinatown would recommend, but if you don't smoke see if they do a non-smoking room or ask if they could check. The reception staff spoke reasonable English.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jumping_traveller
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Decent size rooms and close to station (which is easily signposted from the station and metro). However the breakfast is a bit of a letdown, and the staff seem very unorganised. Our friend left an important note for us and they lost it. Also we wanted to know whether we could stay in the same room when we booked to stay for another night, and they locked us out anyway.

No safes in room ,but they do have them in the hotel front desk.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2011

Gap Adventures chose this hotel as the starting point for a Cambodia/Vietnam group tour and I have no idea why.
I guess this is a standard room. The room smells like smoke (on an apparently non smoking floor), they do not accept a credit card on the room option, the taxis here are overpriced by double and the manager is rude and doesn't listen and/or understand simple english.
Additionally the bathroom is disgusting and public feeling, you have to pay 216 baht per hr or 630 baht 24 hrs for wifi with cash only (which has an upload cap of approx 40kbps), there are weird groaning or aircon sounds at night and the room is small and thin-walled.
Comparatively, there are numerous better options in Bangkok so its ridiculous that I am even here.

Room tip: Dont get a room here it sux
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple