“great location and quite”
Review of Wall Street Inn

Wall Street Inn
Ranked #514 of 858 Hotels in Bangkok
Newcastle
“great location and quite”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

only stayed one night. very close to bars and cllubs. staff very friendly and helpful. bed is awesome.
only room for one at a time in shower. plenty of eating places around.
aircond not adjustable. it was too cold so I had to keep turning onn and off

• Stayed April 2013
2 Thank RhinoPete

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Gilsland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Although the staff were very helpful, the room was quite poor. It was dated, small, dimly lit, and there was a cockroach waiting on my bedside table when I arrived (although he apologised & checked out soon after). I sunk into the the very spongy mattress and didn't get a great sleep. Luckily it was a quick stopover, and I'd certainly have been disappointed if I'd have stayed there for longer. Although partly my fault, thanks to the step down from the bathroom, I slipped on the wet floor & badly twisted my ankle. Just another reason why I don't like this hotel. For a short stay, at the right price, it does the job, but next time I'll be looking elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
Baku, Azerbaijan
Reviewed 22 March 2013

We booked this hotel because it is very close to sala daeng Bts station & mrt staion.
It is little bit challenging to find the location of hotel. Easiest way is find Wall Street Building first and then ask someone.
We were welcomed by thai ladies at the reception. They were very friendly and helpful
Beside room charge you need to deposit 200 bath(around 6$) for key, upon check out they will return it.
Have complimentary waters & free wi-fi

In the evening when we went out we realized that we are at the middle of PatPong street.
All around street vendors selling food, clothes, souvenirs
Locals will approach you and offer ping pong show.. Pu*sy smoking cigarette, cutting banana (scams)

Anyway from one hand its good that you are close to this shopping world but on the other hand in the evening it is very scary to sleep.
The walls of "wall street hotel" is made of very thin wood... You can hear everything what is happening outside. You can hear your neighbors through wall, our neighbors were drunk and making too much noise. Sleep quality is equal to 0
No safety box , no kettle
Old rooms

Only smiling faces and sincerity of people in the reception made me feel that We can overnight here.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gunay K
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 March 2013

very basic good value for a quick stopover. Great location for patpong night market. A cockroach a room without windows and a bed without spring. wi fi was very slow. Breakfast is not worth adding to your experience. It did the job but nothing more.

Room Tip: request a room with a window and if you are wanting a single ask for a double bed
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

My wife and had to find accomodation forgone night due to flight delays. As a result we found the Wall Street Inn and scored the superior room for $53 AUS with breakfast.

When we arrived the staff were great had check is was easy and fast.
The hotel has an old interior and seems outdated but its fine. The bed was furnish but easy to sleep on. The air con worked well and kept the room ice cold. Showers aren't the most strongest but again for the money you pay it's well worth it. It even has foot and Thai massage shop built into it.

The hotel is located only seconds from Patpong Markets and 5 min walk to Sala Daeng BTS.

A good little hotel.

Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
hong kong
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Bangkok has been my No. 1 holiday option since 15 years ago. I would choose Wall Street Inn as its convenient location. It has been my first option since past 10 years and I stayed 3 to 4 days per trip each year. As usual, I spent my summer and X mas in Wall Street Inn.

My comments:
The hotel gets worse in term of the following aspects:
(1) Pet-control is a must (Some cockcoach is found at the toilet)
(2) House-keeper is absent-minded as no towels or no glasses or no toilet papers

The reason keeps me use the hotels:
(1) The best location for night life and convenient location for street food
(3) Cheap room rate
(4) Good hot shower and toilet drainage
(5) Good air conditioners

Please make the pet control as cockcoah are found at the toilet. Ant is somewhere toilet and refrigerator.

I was very angry as another guess making noice during mid-night and once again shouted during early morning.

Should I say good-bye to Wall Street Inn?

Room Tip: Convenient location with cheap price. No window. Pet control is a must. Good response to manage m...
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Banana c
Rockingham, Australia
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We were only in Bangkok for the night so decided to stay near the Patpong night market. We did not have a reservation and just showed up hoping to get a room. We were shown a couple of rooms before the receptionist offered us a newly renovated room for a cost of $53 including breakfast. The room was quite small but very clean, bathroom was good with good shower, beds were a little hard but comfy, satellite TV and Wi-fi worked fine. The room did not have a window but a lot of mirrors which seemed to work for me, as we only stayed the night, I was quite happy. Hotel has a great location and only a short stroll to the night market and if you wish the "bangkok night life".
The staff seemed friendly enough and arranged for transport to the Don Mueang airport the following morning. Would I stay here again....probably, if ever I really needed to go back to Bangkok

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple