“Great mid-level hotel near Nana BTS Station in Bangkok”
Review of Majestic Suites

Majestic Suites
Ranked #260 of 891 Hotels in Bangkok
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have stayed at Majestic Suites in Bangkok a number of times dating back to 2007. The rooms are spotless, comfortable and modern. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. A big plus for me is that you can also get a pass to the Spa/Gym at the Grand Majestic Suites just a few blocks away. Breakfast is included with your room and its small but reasonably well done. There is definitely room for improvement regarding the internet. Its cumbersome to access and very slow sometimes. I had better speeds with rooms in Krabi for less than half the price. Overall, you its hard to beat the location/value combo in Bangkok. I would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: if you are sensitive to noise, pick a room above the 5th floor, this place can be booked out weeks i...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank dwingo

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My Thai wife and I stayed here on 3 occasions over a 3 week period with 3 different rooms on 3 different levels. To sum it up they are all pretty much the same with each having there own benefits. One had a dvd player which came in handy, one had a rectangular bath which was much better than the long baths and one had a king size bed.

Breakfast is edible but its just dried toast, jam, with a scramble egg and a tomato or something. I think most days we just skipped it. Breakfast of this quality is not something you would ever pay but still good to know its there.

After reading so many great reviews and having been to Bangkok far too many times to count this is my summary I guess.

Very good value for money but only because of location location location and a clean modern room. Its a small room with basic amenities. Coffee maker was a nice touch, decent towels, sound proof, great staff. Girls everywhere because this really is the heart of Bangkok but don't be too turned of by it. They mind there own business ...lol..no they don't but you get what I mean. This is not a hotel for single mothers and their sons but I saw a few older couples from Oz and other places. This is 20 metres from Nana plaza area so expect men and girls having fun, not the noisy kind but the kind where they will share the elevator and expect you not to stare too much.

Would I go back...yeah I would but only because I can't afford the Majestic Grande just yet.

1  Thank DoubleVisionDV
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and yet again it didn’t disappoint. It is perfectly located just a couple of minutes from Nana BTS skytrain station, ideal for exploring the city. The complimentary WIFI was a bonus and helped us to plan a few extra places to visit. The hotel is clean, very comfortable and the staff are extremely helpful.

We will be recommending Majestic Suites to anyone travelling to Bangkok and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again!

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I only stayed in Bangkok one night before flying to Vietnam, The hotel is located near to the sky train, but it took me a few minutes to get my bearing after coming out if the station.. The hotel was a good all round hotel, clean comfortable and reasonable, check in was ultra easy
The only whinge was the breakfast was cold.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Anand K, Manager at Majestic Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review for us.

We appreciate you selecting us as your place of stay in Bangkok. While we are pleased that most of your stay was pleasant, we apologize if you found the breakfast to be cold. We serve breakfast based on guests so as to provide good, hot breakfast. Nevertheless we appreciate your business and hope that you will give us an opportunity to make it up to you.

Thanking you and hope to be of service to you soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friends and I (different rooms) stayed here in October 2013; I stayed for 2 weeks. The list of positives is long: helpful and courteous staff, excellent location, quiet room, clean, AC works, wifi works, good price, decent breakfast, etc. Small negatives? The mini fridge is quite small; not a big deal, though. Another is the water temperature in the shower; in my room, the temperature fluctuated. Again, not a big deal but it's important to be aware of this. The things that matter most to me were good; in particular, having a good, reliable connection to the web is very important and they provided that. Would I return? Absolutely.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Randi,

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review for us.

We appreciate you selecting us as your place of stay in Bangkok. All of us are delighted to learn that your stay with us has been an enjoyable one. Your kind words will help us do even better into the future.

Thanking you and look forward to being of service to you sometime soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Another great experience at the Majestic Suites, this place really is good. I had two nights at the beginning of my trip and another 3 nights at the end. It’s not the biggest hotel on the Sukhumvit Road and it’s in an area with a lot of completion, so the Majestic Suites has to do something to stand out from the crowd, and this it does with its staff and customer services. Nothing is too much trouble for them, they all speak great English and everything is done with a smile. The staff seem to be on mission to ensure you’re happy. I was cycle touring in Thailand for a month and they even looked after my bike box until I got back. Will book the Majestic the next time I’m in Bangkok.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Phil,

Thank you for taking out the time to post a review for us.

We are pleased to learn that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. Your kind words will help motivate our staff to do even better.

We thank you once again and look forward to welcoming you back to Majestic Suites on your next visit to Bangkok.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very nice hotel if you want to be in the "heart" of it all. Close to Nana Plaza, restaurants, shopping, and the sky train. Super friendly staff, very nice clean rooms ... yes, you hear the "thump" of the nightclubs at Nana but it is surprisingly quiet for being so close. The air conditioning was CRAZY good! Decent American breakfast option included in your room cost. We started our 15 day trip in Bangkok at this hotel and when we returned for a night prior to our trip home, we decided to stay here again instead of going closer to airport because we liked it so much.

Dear Cbuscouple,

Thank you for taking out time to post a review for us.

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to be of service to you during your stay in Bangkok. All of us are pleased to learn that your stay was a pleasant and an enjoyable one. Your kind words will help motivate our staff to keep doing well and improve themselves to even better.

Thanking you once again and hope to be of service to you in the near future.