“Good Hotel in Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Majestic Suites

Majestic Suites
Ranked #212 of 851 Hotels in Bangkok
London, United Kingdom
“Good Hotel in Good Location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

We've stayed at this hotel 4 times, it's a nice small hotel in a great location, 1 min from Nana Skytrain Station... No pool but you can use the pool in their sister hotel on Soi 2, 5 mins walk away ( The Majestic Grande )

Clean rooms, friendly staff, didn't really notice the noise coming from the traffic on Sukhumvit road, The breakfast is fine, ( but don't expect a full English or large American breakfast )

You have a Pharmacy next door and a 7/11 store 30 metres away..

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Bellevue, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

I've been staying at Majestic on and off for the past 6 years.
Always a nice clean room.
Now that I have a bit more income I usually get the slightly larger room which is nice to have.
The hotel is really super centrally located to everything you could want.
And the staff is great and helpful
The free breakfast is a great start to my day along with the many newspapers available.
Free wifi too! For all your devices

I will be staying here again

• Stayed December 2013
Phoenix
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have stayed at Majestic Suites in Bangkok a number of times dating back to 2007. The rooms are spotless, comfortable and modern. The staff is always super friendly and helpful. A big plus for me is that you can also get a pass to the Spa/Gym at the Grand Majestic Suites just a few blocks away. Breakfast is included with your room and its small but reasonably well done. There is definitely room for improvement regarding the internet. Its cumbersome to access and very slow sometimes. I had better speeds with rooms in Krabi for less than half the price. Overall, you its hard to beat the location/value combo in Bangkok. I would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: if you are sensitive to noise, pick a room above the 5th floor, this place can be booked out weeks i...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank dwingo
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

My Thai wife and I stayed here on 3 occasions over a 3 week period with 3 different rooms on 3 different levels. To sum it up they are all pretty much the same with each having there own benefits. One had a dvd player which came in handy, one had a rectangular bath which was much better than the long baths and one had a king size bed.

Breakfast is edible but its just dried toast, jam, with a scramble egg and a tomato or something. I think most days we just skipped it. Breakfast of this quality is not something you would ever pay but still good to know its there.

After reading so many great reviews and having been to Bangkok far too many times to count this is my summary I guess.

Very good value for money but only because of location location location and a clean modern room. Its a small room with basic amenities. Coffee maker was a nice touch, decent towels, sound proof, great staff. Girls everywhere because this really is the heart of Bangkok but don't be too turned of by it. They mind there own business ...lol..no they don't but you get what I mean. This is not a hotel for single mothers and their sons but I saw a few older couples from Oz and other places. This is 20 metres from Nana plaza area so expect men and girls having fun, not the noisy kind but the kind where they will share the elevator and expect you not to stare too much.

Would I go back...yeah I would but only because I can't afford the Majestic Grande just yet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DoubleVisionDV
Berkshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and yet again it didn’t disappoint. It is perfectly located just a couple of minutes from Nana BTS skytrain station, ideal for exploring the city. The complimentary WIFI was a bonus and helped us to plan a few extra places to visit. The hotel is clean, very comfortable and the staff are extremely helpful.

We will be recommending Majestic Suites to anyone travelling to Bangkok and wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

I only stayed in Bangkok one night before flying to Vietnam, The hotel is located near to the sky train, but it took me a few minutes to get my bearing after coming out if the station.. The hotel was a good all round hotel, clean comfortable and reasonable, check in was ultra easy
The only whinge was the breakfast was cold.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Anand K, Manager at Majestic Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review for us.

We appreciate you selecting us as your place of stay in Bangkok. While we are pleased that most of your stay was pleasant, we apologize if you found the breakfast to be cold. We serve breakfast based on guests so as to provide good, hot breakfast. Nevertheless we appreciate your business and hope that you will give us an opportunity to make it up to you.

Thanking you and hope to be of service to you soon.

Best regards,
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013

My friends and I (different rooms) stayed here in October 2013; I stayed for 2 weeks. The list of positives is long: helpful and courteous staff, excellent location, quiet room, clean, AC works, wifi works, good price, decent breakfast, etc. Small negatives? The mini fridge is quite small; not a big deal, though. Another is the water temperature in the shower; in my room, the temperature fluctuated. Again, not a big deal but it's important to be aware of this. The things that matter most to me were good; in particular, having a good, reliable connection to the web is very important and they provided that. Would I return? Absolutely.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Anand K, Manager at Majestic Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Randi,

Thank you for taking out the time to write a review for us.

We appreciate you selecting us as your place of stay in Bangkok. All of us are delighted to learn that your stay with us has been an enjoyable one. Your kind words will help us do even better into the future.

Thanking you and look forward to being of service to you sometime soon.

Best regards,