Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$74
View deal
Hotels.comUS$74
TravelocityUS$74
Orbitz.comUS$74
CheapTicketsUS$74
Trip.comUS$75
HurbUS$80
All reviews street food nice breakfast wifi connection fresh fruit very nice hotel enjoyed my stay silom market taxi alley thailand bts
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2011

The check in was easy and the people were very nice. I got the room for 2 nights, but only ended up staying one. At first I was happy with my choice. Only paid $35 a night. Ended up staying out with friends all night the first night. Second night I stayed in because it was pouring rain. I kept turning off the air because it was TOO COLD, then Too hot without it. Room service was good, not great, but the Coconut Chicken soup was very good. The neighbors that shared my connecting door came back and were extremely loud. I could hear them arguing about $$. I ended up building a tent out of my sheets to keep the air on, but me out of it. I had a terrible night of sleep and woke up to an extremely dry scratchy throat and a cold. When I got out of bed, my legs were COVERED with red bites. I realized then I got what I paid for and will opt to spend a little more for a better experience next time. I will not be back. The hotel is also down a side street so it can be difficult to find if your unfamiliar with the area. It was easy to walk to the other hotels that my friends were staying at.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Shell8880
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Hotel is neat and small. Had to wait for an hour before check-in. We got free upgrade due to the wait. The rooms are small more so because we asked for an extra bed. The breakfast is just fine. Just the basics. Hope they increase the menu selection. Easy access to most places but the traffic is a killer.Tip: Avoid travel between 5- 7 in the evening

Date of stay: August 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Well, that was my first time in Thailand (and to be honest I love this country despite whatever they say) - so it was 5 of us, me, my friend and the family friends with a 4-year old child. We chose the hotel online very quickly, as we had one day to head for Bangkok, last minute decision.

Good sides of the hotel were that:
-in the city centre (by this I mean that the Silom district is quite lively even at night time)
- close to the Night Market;
- has lots of places to eat nearby (Thai, Mcdonalds, KFC);
- you can easily travel to the Chinatown from there as well;
- has little street cart seller as well where they sell nice desserts;
- breakfast was rather good;
- staff understood English well;

However the hotel is a bit outdated in terms of furniture, and we had the worst view we could -it was back of the street+ there was building works going on.

Also one of the craziest thing we experienced was when we came back late at night, the guests in the next room were having a wild sex and it was too loud, so we couldn't sleep for hours. It's either the walls are very thin, or the hotel lets their guests take everyone in. I'm fine, cos I can busy myself with other things like listening to music, but my friend was a bit disappointed. Imagine if the family friends were staying in this room?!

Another surprise was when we returned after a walk in the evening and found out the room door was wide open, the Reception couldn't explain it though...

But if you don't care the noise (just relax|!) and surprises like open door, you'll enjoy your stay as its location is great!

Hope it will help you plan your trip to amazing Thailand!

Date of stay: December 2010
Reviewed 10 August 2011

The kind hospitality and central location make this hotel an good choice for exploring Bangkok. There is an outdoor food market on the road parallel to the hotel. When in Bangkok, stay near the BTS/MRT, because they allow for you to explore the neighborhoods and enjoy the city along with the locals. (Those who prefer to stay by the sights will enjoy the Khao San Road backpacking area and other hotels in those areas).

As for the rooms, I thought they were fine, albeit a bit outdated. Friends I traveled with complained of an uncomfortable mattress.

Date of stay: July 2011
1  Thank love2trave2013
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I together with 3 friends stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. The staff was helpful in answering questions and help with my thai sim card. Rooms are clean and the hotel has a 7 eleven nearby which covers all basic snacks and drinks. wifi signal was strong throughout the hotel. I would attribute my enjoyable thai trip partly to the quality stay in this hotel!

Date of stay: July 2011